Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

2nd Row Console

Out of curiosity, is there enough space for your lab to lay down between the two buckets?
  2. T

Farewell to my Explorer

Yes, I completely agree. All makes and models have issues and the issues tend to be more public. However, i'm just curious to know what the issues are that i'm hearing about in this particular thread so that I know what to look out for.
  3. T

Farewell to my Explorer

This scares me. Mind sharing some of your issues?
  4. T

Is it true?

Thanks for all of the responses. Do the second row captain's chairs recline? I failed to check that when i was at the dealer.
  5. T

Farewell to my Explorer

Off the lot. I've been working with some dealers this week trying to get as much off MSRP as possible while finding the exact model i want.
  6. T

Farewell to my Explorer

I'm on the cusp of buying a Platinum. What sort of issues have you had in the 20 months/25k miles?
  7. T

2nd Row Console

Yes, definitely. But this is for when i have my wife and three kids in the car at the same time with a stroller in the back, along with a diaper bag and my older boy's basketball bags. Can someone please measure the distance between the two chairs for me?
  8. T

2nd Row Console

well, I don't own the car quite yet. haven't decided if I want the Explorer or a different SUV at this point. I would like the console removed so that my dog could lay there. I could put some towels down for him so the holes in the carpet won't bother me, really. Thanks!
  9. T

2nd Row Console

So safe to say that if i removed it, i would have a portion of carpet missing? How about brackets? Would there be some brackets to remove as well? I imagine so.
  10. T

2nd Row Console

Has anyone that has 2nd row bucket seats with the optional console ever removed it? I'm curious to know what it looks like below it. I've found a model that i want but i do not want the console there. I can easily remove it but am not sure what's below. Thanks in advance!
  11. T

Is it true?

Don't own an Explorer (yet) but I'm cross-shopping it against the VW Atlas and Dodge Durango. I've yet to have a chance to check out any of the cars in person so I've been doing a lot of internet research. A couple of things that I've learned about the Explorer are interesting. Is it true...
Back