Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Restraint and/or Airbag system light on

Forgot to mention is a 1999 Eddie Bauer Explorer. 4.0. Not that any of that may matter to current issue. Thanks
  2. A

Restraint and/or Airbag system light on

Okay.. Got the 4wd high and low light on issue fixed. Onto the next. The light that appears to be a person with belt across lap and circle in front of face is on. Has been on for a long time. I think I researched it long ago and found it to be Airbag related. Checked fuses. All...
  3. A

1999 Explorer 4wd lights flashing

Thanks for help. Took it to a friend that has been in the used truck business for many years. He and his help fixed it. Was a loose vacuum line. SImple and cheap fix. Now onto the next thing. :-)
  4. A

I don't think ABS light is on. A light is illuminated showing a person with seat belt strapped across lap with a cirlce type thing in face. I assume airbag system related. That has been on for several years. Thanks for info
  5. A

Have a 1999 4.0 v6 Eddie Bauer Edition. 4wd high and 4wd low lights have been flashing for about 8-9 months. Transfer case seems to work ok as did use 4wd once or twice in the snow this winter. Shifts into and out of 4wd low or high. Seems to work ok. I checked all fuses yesterday...
Back