Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Gas Gauge not right

Were do I post this to? Which one I would go to advance auto with vintage number to get part.
  2. S

Gas Gauge not right

Were do I post this to?
  3. S

Gas Gauge not right

I guess I'm going to get the fuel level sender replaced hopefully my son's and husband can do it Thanks
  4. S

Gas Gauge not right

It does say 381 miles to empty and the tank is a little under fuel. So I should get about 380 gallons till empty. I took pics put cant figure out how to post them.
  5. S

Gas Gauge not right

I'm sorry I meant to say 282 miles hit wrong number. I'm not sure if it ever read right, but light does come on around 282 miles. Is it cheaper just to go by miles and fill. Do you have an idea how much miles I should get? My husband said at least 400 since we had a suburban that got 450 miles...
  6. S

Gas Gauge not right

I'm going to go to Advance Auto Wednesday and see if they can see what the last code was on the car
  7. S

Gas Gauge not right

Hi , I'm new hope I'm posting in right place. I have a 2005 ford explorer Eddie bauer Addition is what seller told me ,and says Eddie bauer on trunk. Anyway I am asking about my gas gauge it is not reading right has not for a while less then a year since I got it, I bought it used. Check...
  8. S

What is this I have 2005 ford explore

There is no clutch in my car no stick shift
  9. S

Yes it is 4x4 what is brown wire mod?
  10. S

Thanks for the reply
  11. S

I just filled it I'll wait till light comes on and see. It should hold 21 gallons right
  12. S

I now the radio is an after market, There is a red light that flashes when car is locked. What is nfg?
  13. S

I think there is a problem with the sensor level will need to be replaced. Says it's empty at only 174 miles
  14. S

I seen this right after I got my vehicle, it's on diver side. but not sure what it is. Also my gas hand can't be working right. How many miles can you go on a full tank? When it gets to 175 miles my light comes on need gas.
  15. S

Windows, gas gauge, radio not working

I had same things stop working while I was driving2005 my son just put the sunviser.down and back up. Also my.check engine light came on. My.son helped me check the.fuse and it was blown put new one in and everything worked engine light.still.on had it checked by auto zone they said it's a.fuel...
  16. S

Hi, I got a 2005 explorer

I'm new got my.used 2005 a couple of weeks ago 12/2/2018 a lit of people said don't get it gas hog and it will say.low oil pressure. I got it and so.far love it.
Back