Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Ford Explorer 2004 pats module problems

I apologize for my response above. I believe this pats system can be defeated, and in my situation it is the only solution. I'm sure you guys know a lot more about vehicles than me, and I will be more respectful in any future posts. I have to say though, the ford pats has truly driven me to the...
  2. J

Does PATS disable the voltage to the fuel pump?

Thank you, sir. I ran out of money with this problem replacing everything. I'll try that and post results.
  3. J

Thinking of either cutting 2 wires on the PCM or jumping a couple of relays.
  4. J

has anyone considered that instead of looking for 12 volts to the starter or 12 volts to the fuel injectors, perhaps the PATS has kept them from ground? it's the last thing you would expect...
  5. J

If you honestly believe that "pats" will keep someone from stealing your vehicle, you have no business posting answers on a forum about vehicles. I do not need to purchase "licenses" for a vehicle i own. since you do not know, please feel fre to go annoy someone else with your advertisements and...
  6. J

You know guys, as someone who has just had to buy more specially programmed keys for this heap of junk, Ford's clever little systems have to be removed from my vehicles. Those of us that have been stranded by them understand this. I am not looking for a workaround that involves my vehicle being...
  7. J

As I stated in the beginning, I do not have suitcases full of hundred dollar bills laying around, nor do I intend to further my misery by enabling PATS to hold my vehicle hostage any longer. Many have asked this, with no reasonable or satisfactory answer. All they got is what I got. Either...
  8. J

Hi all! I have a 2004 Explorer in a no crank / no start condition. Replaced battery, starter (solenoid built in), checked many items already. I have 3 programmed keys (from Ford dealer) and from what I can see it is a PATS issue. With key turned to on position, the pats light blinks rapidly. I...
  9. J

HELP.... Need PATS module location....

I have the same issue as ducrnd and many others around here. I see on google where the posts are marked "Solved!!!!" when in fact, they are far from it. Since I have a 2004, which is in a different range of year models than yours... it is only an act of despair that drives me to take apart my...
Back