Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

410 fortune - 5.0L EFI 4R70W drivertrain conversion

i got an email saying my new swap headers are on the way too. if you get them in and get some pics i'd like to see them. Bob moved tubes #1 and #5 closer to the block and moved #7 up a little and moved it in off the firewall. i'd like to see them if you can get pics up.
  2. C

Wolf's '93 Sport Getting A '94 'stang 5.0 and 4R70W '99 v8 X tranny

got any trans cooler line pics and where did you get the fittings?
  3. C

Show's '90 Ranger James Duff 5.5" lift

which megashifter is that? the standard or light truck model?
  4. C

the ranger in the pics is mine. the paint is called Melina Blue. It was used for only 1 year (99) on the mercury cougars. Maybe somewhat limited since I dont see many in that color. I hope the paint will hold up. The mounts are L&L with 1 inch spacers between the mount and block so the rh header...
  5. C

i'm using l&l mounts
  6. C

the motor is out of a 98 mountaineer. its in the truck now but the mounts dont line up. i have to drill the frame. i didn't have to notch my a/c box clears by a couple inches. got the heads proted, has an e-303 cam, trick flow intake.
  7. C

can you post some more header pics. i just ordered a set for my 95 5.0 ranger and wanted to get an idea of how they fit on the passengers side and how are you going to get exhaust to work? can an exhuast shop make round flanges like that?
Back