Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Chassis Swap???

Has anyone ever removed the bed and cab off the frame/chassis? Bed is easy. Done it before, but what about the CAB?? I know its a pain but curious if anyone has ever done or paid to have it done. I have a 2010 STA with a pretty rusty chassis. Just picked up a 08 STA with a clean chassis...
  2. T

Has anyone installed an Amerihood Ram Air hood?

No, but they do make a hood for the 3rd gen, same design. Just slightly different. Guy has pics of the one he installed on this sight somewhere. It's black.
  3. T

Has anyone installed an Amerihood Ram Air hood?

I have been thinking about adding this hood to my 2008 Adrenalin when I have it painted in the next few months. I have searched and searched online and only found one guy who had one installed on his 3rd gen Sport Trac. I would REALLY like to see someone's painted and installed Amerihood on...
  4. T

Ram air hood?

Amerihood makes a functional ram air hood for the 06-10 explorers I am thinking about getting one along with another STA owner. If you're interested, maybe we could get a group discount. $498 is the cheapest I have found on ebay. They have two different models. One goes to the passenger...
  5. T

Adding memory function to a 2008 STA

I have seen thread after thread about 3rd gen and some 5th gen, but not a clear answer on 4th gen. I have a 2010 STA, 10 way leather heated power seat, power pedals and mirrors, adjustable pedals, nav, remote start. I am buying a 08 STA soon. So, question is: Would a 2008 STA with a 10way...
Back