Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Best place to buy camber kit?

Thanks... I will try the ingalls kit... Also I am thinking of having my shop reverse the tires on the wheels. So the worn out insides are now outsides. So if I am still a little off, The outsides won't touch the street and the insides have nice new rubber....
  2. C

Best place to buy camber kit?

Did it resolve the problem? Jluv, I am 1.7 negative in the front and .5 in the rear. What was the result of your install? Thanks for the help
  3. C

Picture of 2002 AC Low Side Value

Think I found it When standing facing the truck on the left side there is a Canister with a black valve on top. Is this the low side AC value? Is this where I charge the AC?
  4. C

Picture of 2002 AC Low Side Value

I need to charge the AC on my 2002 XLT. Not sure exactly where the low side is on the System. Anyone have a diagram? Thanks
  5. C

1-2" drop on a 04 XLT

No. I have about 10K on the setup and no adverse wear. They just did a 4 wheel alignment... BTW my truck is 2 wheel drive not 4wd.
  6. C

Dumb tire size question..

Check out my lastest post. It has info on tire Sizes....http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156727
  7. C

Wanna Know how big your X's tires are?

No it's not a **** site.. Here is a great site (http://www.americanracing.com/techcenter/DiameterCalculator/DiameterCalculator.htm) that will calculate tire diameter (height) from the standard information given on the sidewall: width, aspect ratio, and wheel size. Take out the guessing and...
  8. C

1-2" drop on a 04 XLT

I installed Ground Force 1.6" drop. I have an 02 XLT V8 4 door. I have 275/45/20 tires. The net effect is a 1 1/2 front clearance and a 3" rear clearence. My wheel height is 29.74. Your tire 285/35/22 have a wheel height of 29.85. ( See this website...
  9. C

Check gauge

All guages look good. Checked the OIL and it looks about 1/2 qt low. Will do OIl Change this weekend and monitor. Thanks
  10. C

Check gauge

Anyone know what the Check Gauge means? I searched the 'net and it seems to be related to Oil pressure. I get the check gauge light to stay on about 10 seconds after starting the truck. It goes off and does not come back on. Only on startup and only sometimes. I checked of OBD codes, there were...
  11. C

Who can "chirp" their wheels?

Wish I still had my '97
  12. C

Need a So. Florida Mechanic

I am looking for a good mechanic in So. Florida. Looking for increased performance and need some help. Any help?
  13. C

I do not have AWD. Need to get a good mechanic to give it the once over.
  14. C

spare tire removed for donut

Are you looking for Dual from the Muffler or Just Tipos? I have been to 2 shops, there is no room for True Duals. I hve put on Tips. Just for the look... Non functional
  15. C

You are correct. I went to PEP boys and did a 100K tuneup. It was a standard package, I assumed that there were wires in the tuneup. After looking at the receipt. There were no wires included in the "Package".
  16. C

Cats have 100K Miles How do I confirm if my Cats are clogged? Not throwing any codes. What is the useful life of Cats?
  17. C

Found P1000 code. Ran a Diag test. Found code p1000. I have had this code for a while. I thought it was to reset itself. It means, I think, the OBD cycle is not complete. I decided to disconnect the battery and will leave it overnight. I will reconnect in the morning. How should I drive it when...
  18. C

Thanks... Can't datalog yet. I found out that the problem with the X2 is the latest datalogging software has been pulled from the website. They found a bug and are fixing it. You may want to check out the SCTFLASH.com website if you have version 2.3.4 of LIVE LINK.. Here is the response I got...
  19. C

What is your 0-60 Time?

The Mach or the 150?
  20. C

Uploaded a new Torque 93 Octane tune today. Still cannot chirp but 0-60 is 7.45. ( Avg of 3 - 0-60 times with a hand held Stopwatch) Confirmed today that I have a 3.73 limited Slip Rear.
  21. C

Muffler

I have the 40. It is Loud. Can hear it from inside my house. My wife knows when I am home. (Not sure if that is a good thing)
  22. C

My 20's have low profile tires. The Diameter of the tire and rim is the same as stock. The are wider though....Bigger rims, Lower wider profile tires. I do have much softer tires Eagle II's, Maybe too much traction to Chirp? Still trying. 0-60 time 7.82...
  23. C

What is your 0-60 Time?

Been trying to Chirp my wheels and can't. I have timed my 0-60 and average over 5 runs 7.82. Not great but better than stock.
  24. C

SCT X2 - Transfering data

Rocket, Thanks. I followed the manual and found that I do not get the option "Add Live Log File to Device option" on Page 3. I will try to reinstall the software....
  25. C

Rocket Thanks... It leads me to my next question, I cannot get data capture files to my X2. See thread below http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151097 Wanted to start a new thread because this other thread in about tuning...
Back