Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

2002 explorer XLS Flex Fuel Turns Won’t Start

SOLVED: put a couple gallons of gas in the tank, let the fuel pump cycle a couple times and it started right up. Incorrect fuel gauge.
  2. J

2002 explorer XLS Flex Fuel Turns Won’t Start

I am hoping for some help identifying where to gonext. My wife's '02 Explorer (V-6 with Flex Fuel engine, car manufacture date is March '03), wouldn't start up this afternoon. She drove it earlier, no problem. This afternoon she got in to go, and it turned over, no problem, but it would not...
  3. J

Tricky Front End Heat Question

Ok, so I went back and was looking at what they gave me versus what is available. I think they may have sold me the actuator for the rear, could that cause this issue maybe?
  4. J

If I move on to flushing the heater core, is flushing the entire coolant system enough, or should it be a heater core specific flush? Thanks!
  5. J

I can tear back into it to be sure it’s moving all the way into place. For the flow through the front heater core, I am assuming you mean air flow? I did check that today, there was no noticeable difference between when the cold was on versus the hot. Just thinking through this...if the blend...
  6. J

First time poster, and I have a conundrum with our heat. Here's what I'm driving: 2002 Explorer V6 Flex Fuel over 400,000 miles on it! Ok, so we started having trouble with the heat last year...you know the kind, the thunking as the front end blend door actuator went out. Replaced that...
Back