Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

NEED HELP ! Can't Pump Gas Into Vehicle Properly GAS Pumps Click off After Pumping Just a Few Cent

I Really Appreciate your input. I will try the information you gave me in the morning. Thank-You. I'll post the outcome. Take Care and Keep staying Safe!😊
  2. A

NEED HELP ! Can't Pump Gas Into Vehicle Properly GAS Pumps Click off After Pumping Just a Few Cent

Hi, I have a 2005 Ford Explorer, Eddie Bauer Edition 2WD 4.0 Liter. It only has around 70,000 miles. Approximately 6 months ago I started to have a problem pumping gas. When I go to put gas in it will only take around 50 cents of gas and it makes the Pump click off. it takes me forever to try...
  3. A

HELP! 2005 Ford Explorer Fuel Pump ????

Hey, Thanks for the post, and No, I don't consider anyone that's trying to help or has knowledge rude. I do have a V6 flex, and from what I've been Told, for a short time span between 2004 & 2005 Ford did put the fuel pump that I have into the Explorers and discontinued them & that's why I'm...
  4. A

Hey Mike, I just wanted to give you a personal thanks for your help and knowledge on my fuel pump. After gathering the knowledge from you, I've been told that for a short span between 2004 & 2005 Ford put in the fuel pump that is in my vehicle. This has become a Pain In The A.. When I finally...
  5. A

Below are 3 photos of the fuel pump that came out of my truck.
  6. A

Thanks for the heads-up! I've spoke to Auto Store after Auto Store & Never got that info. Mine has a K. After getting that info I called the Auto Store and they still state that's the only fuel pump for my vehicle. As I stated the fuel pump that came out has a female plug in molded into the top...
  7. A

Hey Mike, Thanks for your reply, I have a 4.0 liter I guess it's a V-6
  8. A

I need to replace fuel pump on my 2005 Ford Explorer. I purchased a fuel pump which the Auto Store matched and it doesn't match my fuel pump. Mine has a oblong female plug-in molded into the top of fuel tank. The one I purchased has two leads with male plug-in's one square and one round. Why...
Back