Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

2014 Explorer A/C blows warm and weak on passenger side, strong and cold on drivers

Well, I am 99.9% positive only because I question myself the same way you did. It can only go in one way so unless the plug didn't snap in all the way then it is installed correctly. Now this past weekend it switched to only blowing cold air. So it is literally going either all the way hot or...
  2. D

2014 Explorer A/C blows warm and weak on passenger side, strong and cold on drivers

We tried all the way up, all the way down, defrost to vent to floor, holding climate control and one of the other buttons but it did nothing. We get straight heat on the passenger side no matter what.
  3. D

Did you ever get this fixed? I have replaced the blend door actuator on the passenger side like in the youtube vids where you pull the dash apart and kill your hands. That didn't fix it. Now all I get is full time extreme hot air out of the passenger side (vents, floor, and defrost) with or...
  4. D

Hot / Cold blend issue

This is the one I replaced. I need to get this fixed before my wife gets even more frustrated with me than she already is.
  5. D

Hot / Cold blend issue

I replaced this one. It's the YH-1779 motor.
  6. D

Hot / Cold blend issue

Where is that one located? I did the one on the passenger side basically against the center hump where you remove most the dash.
  7. D

Hot / Cold blend issue

The link doesn't work
  8. D

Hot / Cold blend issue

Hmmm, I didn't know that. The driver's side works fine. The passenger side only blows heat no matter where it blows out. Defrost on the driver side works but blows out hot on the passenger side regardless.
  9. D

Hot / Cold blend issue

Blend door actuator fuse? Ok, so my wife's 14 explorer stopped blending in the spring. I changed the blend door, but that didn't fix it. Right now it only blows hot, there is no cold. Is there a fuse for the blend door actuator? I have looked at the fuse diagram but it doesn't list blend...
  10. D

Hot / Cold blend issue

I don't see how that is possible. I pulled the old one out and the new one slid right in to the same position. I never started the car or even put it into accessory where the blend door could have moved.
  11. D

Hot / Cold blend issue

My wife's 2014 Explorer limited stopped blowing cold last spring and would only blow heat when the air was on. I changed the blend door actuator but now it will only blow cold and will not blow any heat. Was I supposed to reset it in any way when I put the new actuator in? Is there a way to...
Back