Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Ventilated Seats

I took mine to the dealer because the driver side cooling seat would basically feel like it shut off randomly and not be working at all. They replaced a module or something. Seems to have fixed the intermittent issue, but they still don't cool as well as my 19 Cherokee trailhawk I got rid of for...
  2. J

Cabin Air Pressure and Vibrations

I test drove an XLT that had this issue. Really bad wind buffeting with everything closed. My ST does not have this issue at all.
  3. J

Solved Missing Part - towing eye

Thanks! I'll ask again. They weren't fighting me, just trying to find an answer. I think they are equally as confused as to why it wouldn't have one.
  4. J

Here is the HvBOM that lists it as not included in the build per my VIN. They provided this and said I would not get a tow hook lol
  5. J

Prices Paid for Explorer (6th Generation Only)

Got the Explorer ST! Magnetic of course... 15 Jan 20 build date MSRP 59,620 Purchase price ended up at 50,405 (9,215 (15.5%) off MSRP--$5K was rebates. 2.79% for 5 years (Fifth Third Bank, through the dealer) Local taxes are 6.75% (Ohio) and dealer fees/registration were $285 There was also a...
  6. J

Got the Explorer ST, will pick up Tuesday! Magnetic of course... 7 Jan 20 build date They showed me the build sheet and how it doesn't have the tow hook on purpose for those curious. Still asking about the missing air deflector. This January build date doesn't have it.
Back