Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Front Locker Performance in a 2nd Generation Explorer

JGarrtte how is my locker working out for you its been a long time sence I sold it to you?
  2. G

Official Moab 2004 Chitchat Thread

I am sorry I got a new job last week and they are makeing me work Saterday so I will not make it this year agin :fire:
  3. G

Utah Explorers

Dewdog Do not do the trail alone bring a strap you can get stuck easy, you need 33.s and maybe a rear locker and a 4 inch lift and rocker and tank skids and you can get body damge with out a spoter but a fun trail and watch out for snakes and spiders LOL
  4. G

Utah Explorers

Going up that is the fun part :burnout:
  5. G

Utah Explorers

5 Mile pass is a blast have you done the Rattle Snake trail?
  6. G

For the guys that have not ran Elephant Hill its a fun trail worth the drive
  7. G

I just did Golden Spike last weekend and wow that was fun :smoke: and I did Flat Iorn Mesa backwards that was a fun trail too going backwards makes it a 4+
  8. G

Brian It will be nice to see you agin :cool:
  9. EJS 2004 goldencrack

EJS 2004 goldencrack

10. G

I just got back from Moab over Easter weekend and had alot of fun but always seem to have more fun with the guys from this Explorer board we have alot of fun people I look forword to see you all next month.
  11. G

Utah Explorers

Add me to the Utah list if you guys plan a wheeling trip some time I will tag along, but you will have to put up with my Heep and I am going Friday 4/9 for EJS in Moab :burnout:
  12. G

Hi everyone I am going to make a come back it was a crazy year for me last year hope to see all my old buddy's and see some new faces, see you in Moab soon.
  13. G

Whoops warning bad words

http://www.kobeatch.com/movies/cars/wrecks/crash.wmv
  14. G

Moab 2003: October 24-26

Good idea to have at least one locker 33+ tires and some one in the group must have a winch. And plenty of spares. A realy fun trail for the big dogs would be rusty nail. basicaly the trails ends up at the crack on golden spike. same caliber as Pritchett.
  15. G

Survived the Rubicon!

GJarrett Glad your happy with my locker it worked great for me too.
  16. G

My Heep

Looks good. How much do you like the fender flares? If you do, looks like you need some bump stop extensions, specially if you go with longer shocks. As you know when flexing out with the solid axle, more droop on one side equals more stuffing on the other! What shocks do you have now...
  17. G

My Heep

now with 35s I found some extra money and got a set of Goodyear MTRs 35/12.5/15s and flexed it out looks like I need new shocks in the front they are too short the sway bar is off in this picture. What do you think?
  18. G

OURAY and MOAB July 5-7!

I am moveing this weekend so hope to be done my that weekend and will try to meet you guys in Moab. If I do not make it take lots of pictures.
  19. G

OURAY and MOAB July 5-7!

Gerald Hey I sold my house so I will be moveing this weekend but if I have it all done maybe I will head down with you in Moab on the weekend.
  20. G

Back from Moab!

what trail did you get stuck on?
  21. G

My Heep

8.8s are ok but I have A dana 44 in the rear so I am fine, and a roll cage is on my list too, the thing with Jeeps your never done
  22. G

My Heep

My plans are upper arms, anti-rock-swaybar, bigger tires, bumpers, winch, bigger tierod, more skid plates. I spent all this money to play with the big dogs Wade
  23. G

My Heep

New Lift Custom long arm kit, 456 gears, Detroit locker, Slip yoke Eliminator kit with new driveline with CV, 2 Wheel low kit, T-Case flat skid, 1 inch body lift, motor mount lift.http://groups.msn.com/95gooffroad/welcome.msnw
  24. G

Help diagnose engine problem

BTT have you done block check? Try some injector cleaner and try differt gas and chenge your plugs back too MortorCraft platums
Back