Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Yeeehaw86

Where are all the Virginia Explorers??

There are more than 20 places at shoe creek that are mostly impossible without a sas or some type of long arm kit. The majority of the trail is like an old logging/fire road, however every 100 feet or so there are obstacles to completely destroy your ride on.:D It can be as gentle or as...
  2. Yeeehaw86

come to shoe creek and bald mountain sometime. You could easily make a full day or two out of it. the terrain varies quite a bit too.
  3. Yeeehaw86

If youre still interested, I will most likely be going to shoe creek sunday morning. I may also be going to bald mountain, which is less, but more aggressive trail than shoe creek.
  4. Yeeehaw86

I could be up for some shoe creek. or maybe bald mountain/knob or something like that.
  5. Yeeehaw86

Buried It Up to the Axles Today. Videos and Pictures

looks like you had some fun. nice videos.
  6. Yeeehaw86

there's still people on here. I am hoping to make the next meet or run or whatever it is that happens. As of right now, the x is sitting in the driveway, found on road dead! the ignition system isn't wanting to work, and I am too broke to fix it. It should be ready as soon as I get that tax...
  7. Yeeehaw86

I can not make it:mad: but on the bright side, my birthday is in a little over a month, and everyone can come down and have a beer on me! Of course, we can find somewhere to go wheeling too.
  8. Yeeehaw86

I'm trying man. I'm broke though. between that, and the basement work we're doing at my church, I don't know if I can make it. I WILL do all I can. If I don't make it, I'll have to invite everyone out for a camping/wheeling adventure. I'll try though.
  9. Yeeehaw86

I will hopefully be able to attend, but I'm running kinda broke, and don't know if I'll make it. Hopefully I'll be there.
  10. Yeeehaw86

5R55S swap

the s conversion will work with a four door 4x4 right?
  11. Yeeehaw86

so the plan is still to meet at bdubs in ricmond at 1:00 sat, the 24th right?
  12. Yeeehaw86

thank ya sir. I've been trying to convince the people at church to go wheeling sometime, but they think I'm crazy, and just laugh at me.:D
  13. Yeeehaw86

$$$ for sas

bump.
  14. Yeeehaw86

sounds good man. I'm hoping that I'll be able to go next saturday. but that's a big maybe. I may have to wait like 2-3 weeks before I can go again, but that's ok. It will give me time for some skidplating that is much needed. lol.
  15. Yeeehaw86

Nag's head is sweet. I'm usually swamped over the summer. I work at a camp, and I'm one of the youth leaders in my church. keeps me busy a bit over the summer. you gonna join us for one of these shoe creek runs sometime?
  16. Yeeehaw86

i've never driven in sand, but it sounds fun. i'm in.
  17. Yeeehaw86

that sounds like a plan to me. if it works with everyone else, then i guess it's good.
  18. Yeeehaw86

there. still need to know where though. lol.
  19. Yeeehaw86

consider me there. but where?
  20. Yeeehaw86

gas tank protection

thank you. i may throw one of them in, in place of my tank, and stick it where the spare tire was, and cage it in. are they really expensive?
  21. Yeeehaw86

$$$ for sas

I'm looking for one of you experienced and qualified people on the east coast to do a sas on my explorer. i would love to do it myself, however I don't have all the know-how, or the experience to do it. I'm tryying to see if there is anyone on here that would be willing to travel to VA, and do...
  22. Yeeehaw86

gas tank protection

noob question: what is the difference between a fuel cell and a gas tank?
  23. Yeeehaw86

X Club In VA

I am planning on taking a run up to shoe creek again this saturday, the 3rd. I know this is kind of short notice, (I seem to be good at this last second stuff), but if anyone is interested in the run, let's meet at the McDonald's/Liberty gas station in Lovingston at 9:00, and plan on pulling...
Back