Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Joe93's 68 Ford F100 4x4 shortbed.

Rolled the truck out today to get some better pics.
  2. J

I rolled the frame out today for the first time since I started the rebuild. I still need to paint the rear leaf springs and rear axle. I also got the cab mounted on the frame tonight. :D Here are some pics. Now Tomorrow I will start on the bed. Sorry for the crapy pics.
  3. J

Thanks. It will be painted the original Rangoon Red.
  4. J

Well here is what I have accomplished over the last few days. I replaced the two cab mounts, Stripped under the cab and painted the first coat. A few more coats over the next few days and I the cab will be ready to go back on. I think it has turned out nice so far. New mounts welded on...
  5. J

All the pics I have are at the link below. As for a time frame I would say when its done :D if it will ever be done. Im hoping for fall of 09 maybe. Lots left to do. Build a stroker motor, Body work and paint etc. I'm doing this all by myself so its taking some time...
  6. J

Well yesterday was kinda of a big day on the build. I started puting things back on the frame. I got the front suspension bolted on :D Looks good I think. Replaced all nuts and bolts with grade 8 hardware. Once the rear axle is done it will be bolted on. Almost ready for the cab and bed to go...
  7. J

Small little update. I finally have all the parts and brackets off the frame. Took a little while there were four things I had to cut off the frame. All the bolts came out easy. Thank goodness for that. I was expecting them to be frozen. I ordered my Rust Bullet today. So tomorrow I will get the...
  8. J

Wheeler Lake Trip Report 8/10/08 Pics

Yes it does. Like smashing your lights on the rocks. Have pics and a video of that somewhere. Fun trail.
  9. J

Kirby's Spare Time Sucker.... 1995 Full Size Bronco Solid Axle Swap

Looks like it was a fun trip. a chilly one too. Glad the bronco worked out great. Looks sweet I like it.
  10. J

Well I made the trip today and picked up the new bed. Man is it in great shape. There is only minor surface rust on the bed floor. The bump seam is 100% rust free. Also bondo free. I was dreading fixing the old bed, but now problem solved. Just needs some sanding and paint. Here are some pics...
  11. J

Cant make it this weekend. I need to get out sometime though its been way to long.
  12. J

Its in the plans ;)
  13. J

I saw the bronco today and I must say turned out great. Everything looks really beefy.
  14. J

Thanks guys. I like the 67-72 ford trucks. They are just something you really dont see every day. Its kinda hard to find a shortbed 4x4's around here. It gets lots of attention whenever I bring it out.
  15. J

Wow looks good. So this is what my reamer was needed for?
  16. J

Wow I havent been here in a while. Just sayin hello again. No more explorers or BII's for me. I finally bought my first home awhile ago. I needed something to do so here is what I am currently working on. Its my new baby. I have had it almost a year. Its a 68 F100 shortbed 4x4. Original Colorado...
  17. J

My new toy

The bronco II I was going to build has been put to a stop. I need to save for a house right now so i cant really put money into it. So to keep me busyand still be able to go offroad and play. I picked up a new to me bike. Its a 1992 Suzuki DR650. its in great shape, only has 6000 miles and some...
  18. Pic1_003

Pic1_003

19. Pic1_001

Pic1_001

20. Pic1_002

Pic1_002

21. Picture_059

Picture_059

22. Picture13

Picture13

23. J

need to know what transfer case

The manual shift BW 1354 T-case is what you want. i
  24. J

87 Bronco II build up begins.

This should be here soon.
  25. J

Confused

sometimes. ive seen it happen and have replaced them before because of it. i
Back