Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 0

Thoughts on these 22" Wheels

22x9 boss 335's in black would be sweet
  2. 0

supercharged 2003 mustang cobra 32 valve 4.6 in an 02 explorer?

hey bro hows the truck running? you were in the middle of your build/tune when i traded the ex in and got my lightning and left these boards. what kinda numbers did it put down? you went kb 2.3 right? pullied im at 405/522, wanna race?:burnout:
  3. 0

supercharged 2003 mustang cobra 32 valve 4.6 in an 02 explorer?

whole fuel system (pumps, rails, injectors) upper intake manifold not sur eif compression ratio will be an issue cooling/ignition a good dyno tune the list goes on and on i havent been on these boards in a year or two but theres was a guy named rocket who threw a built VT engine with a...
  4. 0

flowmaster 40 intsall on 04 explorer

magnaflow si/do sorry no sound clip
  5. 0

New Belltech Coilover

theres isnt really a "proper camber adjuster", the largest adjuster sold for 3rd gens is only plus or minus 1.5 dregrees = not able to adjust to spec = go through tires pretty quickly....
  6. 0

New Belltech Coilover

even if those coilovers do give you a 3'' lift you will not be able to get the suspension aligned anywhere it should be....
  7. 0

New Grilles and Spinners

i think your truck has like every add-on in the book....
  8. 0

Exhaust

yea i dont do ANY towing either.... but ive had buddies step and sit on it and i freak out when anyone touches it, a reinforcement behind there would be a great investment....also ive heard stories of peeps w/ this exhaust getting rear ended and having the whole exhaust system up to the headers...
  9. 0

Exhaust

i thought about fabbing something up to try and reinforce the rear but never started anything
  10. 0

high beam bulbs?

hmmm you two never cease to amaze me....
  11. 0

high beam bulbs?

why even waste your money on high's? first of all you hardly ever have them on, and when you do its not like your hid lows/fogs arent going to be bright enough without those stupid ss high's....COMPLETE waste of money imo. especially for your high's.....
  12. 0

LED Puddle Light Tutorial Now Online

ya you can just swap in the 194's with no other mods
  13. 0

Anyone hear of this?

complete crap
  14. 0

to those that have lowered

ive still got my front GF springs...
  15. 0

Which emblem should i get? (pics)

i also think it looks best completely debadged except for FORD on rear hatch. if i were you id get the 4.6......if i saw an ex with a SVT badge on it i'd laugh at that goofy ****
  16. 0

To answer all questions about 3rd generation lifts.......

yes a ranger body lift will work but there will be ALOT of frame showing, theres already alot but there will be even more
  17. 0

LED signal/marker lights?

leds in your tails wont make it any brighter, they're only facing outward which wont light up the lense as well as a reg bulb would. and as for the corners. i prefer the chrome bulbs cause they lgiht up amber so their not illegal and you wont have to0 buy load resistors.....
  18. 0

My Cardomain Page. Check it.

hahaha you mean 20's? bro 20's are small now, a bunch of stock vehicles are starting to come with 20's......how many stupid impala's and brokeass caprices do you see with that stupid chrome pillar crap!!!! its horrible looking...also are you gonna tell every other dude with 20's on his ex that...
  19. 0

My Cardomain Page. Check it.

actually its this new thing im trying out, i think its called sarcasm
  20. 0

lifted 2003 exploder

still no responce from them.........
  21. 0

pics of my 3rd gen

truck looks good man, i really like that color...
  22. 0

lifted 2003 exploder

no thanks, im good for now i E-mailed them with a couple qustions about the 03-06' expedition kit, hopefully they respond soon
  23. 0

lifted 2003 exploder

i never said that, when you put bigger tires on you get hardly any lift, inch or inch and a half is hardly any when you have im mind the limits of this truck, and yea buddy the 3rd gen was new to the market like 5 years ago
  24. 0

lifted 2003 exploder

lol my lightning comment was supposed to be a joke....but if you put larger springs in all four corners then it will ride likie total **** because you have completely changed the spring rate=really stiff ride......not to mention if you lift the rear more then an inch or so your gonna have MAJOR...
Back