Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. K

is there anyone??

thanks for the info. pics would be great my email is kaldonia19@hotmail.com how does the dual stabilizer go on???
  2. K

is there anyone??

what will give me a 2"-2.5" lift in the rear????
  3. K

winch bumper pics.

i like that bumper alot where did you find it at???
  4. K

Mass Air Flow swap

should i plug each one seperately or get a fitting and connect them together???
  5. K

video of my explorer

what kind of exhaust u have?? it sound really good. nice truck too
  6. K

is there anyone??

i change my radius arm bushings like 4 months ago. i had gotten in an accident and the radius arm bracket bent so i got a new one and changed the bushing while i was in there.
  7. K

Mass Air Flow swap

went out and bought a cone filter and the adaptor. got it all hooked up noticed a little power diff. one question though the 2 lines that are connected to the stock air box on the top. wht did u guys do with those???after u put the cone filter in
  8. K

Mass Air Flow swap

is that ur stock throttle body??? cause mine looks way diff.
  9. K

Mass Air Flow swap

and when you say 2nd gen that is a 89-94 pony right???
  10. K

Mass Air Flow swap

so you guys used a 2nd gen 5.0 throttle body and mafs???
  11. K

is there anyone??

within the next month havent picked an exact date yet
  12. K

is there anyone??

94 expli 4x4
  13. K

is there anyone??

i have all the tools and stuff. i was just wondering if i would need any other hardware to make this lift complete. or anything i would need.
  14. K

is there anyone??

either f-150 coils cause my cousin works at a dealership and i can get both of them for $30 or i am gonna get skyjacker 2" lift coils.
  15. K

is there anyone??

thanks alot for your help guys. just one more question besides the body lift and the 2" coils, aal, shackles, and braided brake lines. is there anything else i would need??? like the extended axle pivet bracket or a steering stabilizer???
  16. K

is there anyone??

can you show me a picture of your expli with the 5" thanks
  17. K

is there anyone??

why do i ask if they make 2" shackles??? or has anyone done the cheap 5" lift?? mostly i wanna see what it will look like. cause i am kind of new to the site and i dont kno many people or what they have.
  18. K

is there anyone??

and does anyone make 2" lift shackles for the expli???
  19. K

is there anyone??

cause i am thinkin about going that route since money is kind of tight and i can get a body lift, coil spacers, and aal for $150 if anyone has this please post some pictures thank you
  20. K

is there anyone??

is there anyone on here running a 3"bl with 2" coil spacers and aal??
  21. K

totalled my explorer... (w/pics)

same exact thing happened to me a lady ran a red and hit me. she bent my frame which was $450 to bend back and all the other stuff i did myself. totaled was no option for me. pics are below took about 2 months to finish mostly just being in the frame shop for a month.
  22. K

Body Lift Trouble...fresh out of ideas.

there are 6 bolts holding the cab on. 4 in the cab 2 in the engine. use a torch on the 4 bolts in the cab. heat them from the bottom untill you just start to smell rubber, then zip them out with the impact. they will come right out. i've done 5-6 lifts on 01-05 rangers and that is the easy way...
  23. K

Cold Air Intake for 91-94 Explorers

is this kkm the whole intake kit including the tube or just the cone filter??
  24. K

Sick of your Sunroof leaking??

well my sunroof starting leaking about 3 months ago i finally found out it was actually coming from where the rubber silicone ford put in is supposed to protect. so to fix this you must remove your headliner before you remove the glass from your sunroof. then remove the turn knob that you use...
  25. K

Leak Sunroof

start with taking out the sun visors, a-pillars, push pin that hold the headliner into the roof. to make it easier to slide it out i also loosened the seatbelts so i could pull the trim back. next would be grab handles and the sunroof opener. also the lights have to be removed the front one you...
Back