1. R

torsion bar elimination

Cool. Any more info on that kit?
  2. R

camber issue with 97

Time to replace her ball joints.
  3. R

How hot is it in your world?

Holy ****! 118 is HOT. The highest I've seen on my Ex's thermometer is 108. My wife claims she saw 115, but I don't believe her.
  4. R

ABS Light Woes

This probably wont help, just found it interesting. I have three ford work trucks and each one had an ABS light come on at different times over the last year. I have a code reader and every one had a faulty passenger side front sensor. So if it were my truck, I would suspect the front...
  5. R

1997 5.0 Mountaineer. Water reserve tank is always low.

I have the same problem with my astro van. The reserve will stay at a constant low level. A couple years ago I filled the reserve to the very top, sealed it up and let it run. After a few minutes I found a tiny leak at the top of the radiator. I tried a couple of putty fixes but they didn't...
  6. R

AWD reliability?

I bought my 99 used with 80k on the clock 5 yrs ago. I have 155k now and they have all been trouble free miles. I can easily say that it has been the most reliable vehicle I have owned(5 chevy's and a toyota). The AWD is excellent in the snow.
  7. R

Shackles with air ride

Cool, thanks Albi. Edit: Just noticed your from 08215. I'm in Somers Point. I'll keep my eye out for the white mountaineer in your Avatar during my travels.
  8. R

Shackles with air ride

Its been mentioned in a few threads without a resolution. I've been searching the forums and I have not been able to find out how/if warrior shackles affect the auto leveling air system. I've contacted Warrior Products and they referred me to Firestone AirRide, still waiting to hear back from...
  9. R

How much does a wheel alignment cost for a 2000 sport?

I just had mine done for $90, came with a 6 month 6000 mile warranty.
  10. R

Comment by 'redefine420' in media '4'

I'm curious about the specs on this too, looks great.
Back