Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Anyone have BFG All Terrains?

Thanks for the comments and pictures. I've had BFG's on my last two Jeeps and loved them, just wanted to see what they looked like on 02-05's.
  2. D

Anyone have BFG All Terrains?

My wife's 04 is going to need new tires soon, and she (and I) both love the look of BFG All Terrains, but we have never seen them on the 3rd generation Explorers. Does anyone have these on their truck or know where I can find some pictures of them so we can make a decision?
  3. D

Jeep Grand Cherokee - electrical oddities

96 Grand Cherokee, 135K miles, 4.0 I6 Anyway, I appear to be having some electical problems. 1. When I reset my odometer on the dash the "check gages" light comes on and the oil pressure gage starts dropping. Oil is fine, and it only does it when I reset. 2. When I press numbers on the...
  4. D

What's your gas Mileage?

20 miles per gallon. 4.0 V6 50K miles
  5. D

Pause when cornering

Wow, thanks!
  6. D

Honest opinions of your Explorers?

I've never driven a Honda, but I love my '04 Explorer. It's an XLT with 3rd row seats. It gets decent gas milage, about 350 miles until we are ready to fill up. The ride is great, and it has good acceleration. No problems as of yet with ours.
  7. D

Pause when cornering

I'll look into that, thank-you.
  8. D

Pause when cornering

Will do. And no, I have not noticed it doing it then.
  9. D

Pause when cornering

My truck doesn't have RSC though.
  10. D

Pause when cornering

I haven't paid too much attention to the gages. But I will do so next time I notice it. Thanks for the welcome.
  11. D

Pause when cornering

Hello all, When I or my wife go around 90 degree turns the truck pauses, and when you get back on the gas it jerks a bit. I don't know if it's us not used to the go pedal or something more serious. Any thoughts?
Back