Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Hey all...not really new per say

Wow, I haven't been on here for almost two years. I doubt any of you remember me but you may have seen my old explorer in the past (www.cmeglow.com). I saw a topic on another forum I go to that entails sticking a new motor and KB blower into an explorer. Some of the picture links were from...
  2. B

1997 Explorer Sport

Nice
  3. B

Street Glow Neon Lights

If you ever want to see purple/green Underbody neon's you can check out my old explorer - http://www.cmeglow.com Carleton
  4. B

Anyone with the JL 12w7's?

I use to have two 10" W7's in a sealed box with a RFbd1000a1 to each of them in my old X and it was a nice sound... I have one 10" W7 in a sealed box powered by a JL Audio 500/1 in the Z06...i love it :) Old Explorer - Z06 - Carleton
  5. B

question for sports with underbody neons

Yes, i installed a blue set on my friend frankies 2001 sport Only prob was there wasen't really a spot for the rear neon :(
  6. B

I'm inspired.....

I installed a set of Blue Underbodies on my friend Frankies 2001 Sport... (taken over a year and a half ago obviously) As for the LED underbody kits...I have the Plasma Glow one. I got it for very cheap (the guys over at Plasma Glow actually knew of my old explorer, so they hooked me...
  7. B

LED cupholders in Gen 1 X

Looks awsome :D Thanks for the props! Carleton
  8. B

neon wiring

http://www.cmeglow.com/wiringdiagrams.html
  9. B

Successfully installed cup holder LEDs in my 02 sport

howd you know that i knew them?
  10. B

As in Cool Car Club? Yah...I know Ricky and Frankie and some of them...you friends with them?
  11. B

Disabiling mirror lights

I am assuming he mean's cold cathodes. They are very similar to neon's in their stature and glow, however, they are brighter to an extent (they do produce a little more white light overall, though). He would probably try to fit one of the 4" Cathodes in there. Your best bet would be to look...
  12. B

Lol, thanks Silverblade. I changed my sig anyway though...cleaned it up a little. Like I said in another post, I really don't come here that often anymore but if you ever need help just IM me or e-mail me. Carleton
  13. B

Hey all :) Looking good guys I should have patented that LED cupholder mod ;) Carleton
  14. B

Newbie: Need help with lighting techniques.

Hey - If you need any help, just e-mail me Carleton
  15. B

mounting neons

Zip-Ties = God's Gift to Man
  16. B

Running Neons off the battery?

http://www.cmeglow.com/wiringdiagrams.html
  17. B

NIGHT NEON VIDEO of the Explorer!!!

Lol, well thank you
  18. B

SUCCESS, leds in cupholder

I jused used the LED Bolt's and took the led from them. They were 8 bucks a set, so about 4 dollars per LED, were from a local store, and they had the colors I needed (purple....it was hard to find those anywhere). Since everyone is posting pics....hell, I will too ;) Dead Link Removed
  19. B

SUCCESS, leds in cupholder

Glad everything turned out for you man. How did you end up installing them? Give me props :D hehehe Carleton
  20. B

going to pull a bmxboy......

Sup bro! Here is a picture showing how i installed the LED's. )Dead Link Removed What I did, was drilled on the sides with a slight upward slant. I did not drill directly from the bottom becuase it would have created a hump if you put a flat glass over the LED. How I wired it was a...
  21. B

where to put neons

Hey...I live right by you...you ever hang out at the local car spots? Carleton
  22. B

neon lights

Not to be harsh, but lowglow, and SG's blueline series suck...they aren't that bright. The new Plasma Glow's are pretty good though (so i hear) and SG's Gold Series are nice. Carleton
  23. B

Finally Put My Strobes in

Me?
  24. B

Thanks :) I used Whelen 90 watt power pack with 4 25 watt strobes (in my headlights and taillights) I also had street glow brand strobes (both headlight and accent) and some other swivil based accent strobes And i had 8 undercar strobes Carleton
  25. B

I have some basic wiring diagrams on my site. Also, those are easier to wire than individual strobes, becasue all of those strobes (12) go back to only two power supplies (meaning there are two things to actually wire up to a switch)... I had 33 strobes....most of them seperate :) Carleton
Back