Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

no fogs to aftermarket fogs

I shove everything through my parking brake gromet in the firewall. I have a Ranger, but I would assume it's the same place in an Explorer.
  2. P

Help with wiring on factory driving light switch

He needs help like I do hooking up the wiring harness that's a "typical" harness to a factory fog light switch.
  3. P

Fog Light Wiring, kinda weird situation.

I have a Ford Ranger and not sure if the wirings are the same or different, but I see a lot of you guys have added aftermarket lights to your rigs. I installed Factory fog lights and the wiring harness was made by hella. I figured out all I needed to on that, but now I'm trying to hook that...
  4. P

Any Central FL people here?

I have a Ranger, but live near in Orange City/Deland area, I'm always up for a mini meet or something.
  5. P

1998 Ranger parking brake cable

the hardest part I had was removing the parking brake form the rear drums. once you take the bed off, jack up the rear (under the axle) and setup jackstands. you will have to take the wheels off and the drums as well in order to get to where the parking brake connects to the each drum. PM...
  6. P

91 ford ranger differential gears

you can do it yourself although I've heard it's VERY hard to get it just right. you will either have a high pitch whining coming from the rear or it'll just break on you. I opted not to replace my gears and just swap out my entire rearend. in order to find out what gear ratio you have, look...
  7. P

1998 Ranger parking brake cable

where is the rest of the parking brake line? the one coming from the rear drums? you can prolly get a new/used one from a junkyard and just replace it. make sure it is from a 98-00 (00+?) because I know when I swapped my 92 rear into my 98 (for a higher gear), I had to use the 98 parking brake...
Back