Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Indiglo for 97 XLT??

Hey, Well I got mine at www.indiglogauges.com and I think they were right at 75 Ive heard other people have got them from like procarparts or something but i don't know. clear tails uhhh let me think www.lightlens.com has them for like 88 or www.explorerexpress.com has them too so there ya...
  2. S

signal mirrors??

I talked to a friend of mine who is a trooper and he says they aren't! I saw them on a x and they looked awesome in blue! Everyone has them in red, they are overrated, but blue isn't!!!!I just can't find them!
  3. S

signal mirrors??

Well I was looking in a Magazine today and I saw that they had these blue tinted mirrors that lighted up with a blue arrow when turning. Does anyone have these my girlfriend saw them and she thinks they are really cool and she said i should get them so i just wanted to see a pic if anyone has...
  4. S

Dash/Cluster Lights

I have a 97 explorer and all my dash and light things are greenish blue it sucks because i have blue indiglo and a blue headunit will changing the bulb make them blue or what??? thanks
  5. S

if you want 95-97 altezzas please post here

hell ya thats what im talking about i want em i need em and if i don't get them soon im gonna start kicking!
  6. S

gauge faces and tail lenses!

that totally blows. I look for the alteezas and they don't make them for the 97 x but they make them for like the 88 bronco or something this totally sucks! And now they run out of the only thing i can get!:shoot:
  7. S

gauge faces and tail lenses!

Two questions first, there was a question a while ago about new clear lenses for a 97 X they were pretty much clear but had some red at the top to make them street legal and im trying to find them so please give me the website! And second my friend is trying to find just plain white face gauges...
  8. S

Pics of Indiglo Gauges (day & night)

Hey i have mine in and i got them from www.indiglogauges.com and they were 75 final cost!
  9. S

infinity ref vs. audiobuan

Well i wanted to know what everyone thinks Im getting three 12" subs don't want to spend a hell of a lot of money so I was going to get 3 12" infinity ref. subs for $70 or aw1220 audiobaun 12" subs for 90 which one is better or does anyone suggest good ones for a lower price?? thanks...
  10. S

boxes and subs??

thanks it did i figured it out!! next do i need a battery for the 3 12's my friends say it really messes with you lights at night??
  11. S

boxes and subs??

Well i was wondering what the difference between the sealed and dvc speakers are??
  12. S

indiglo gauges/interior light bulbs!!

uhhh i got them i think at lightlens.com but they are only 912's in my front don't know what your 95 has but i don't know how to get the back light cover off to get to the back so if you could help me on that i would appreciate it oh and the blue lights actually shine like a blue/green color not...
  13. S

Yo big , I don't have a camera but ill try and get some one who does to take a pic. But the site is www.indiglogauges.com Hope it works for you!
  14. S

hey, well the bulb goes in towards the roof and where it goes in a shiny material is surrounding it which acts like a mirror i don't know i had one burn out on me the other night and turned white or the regualr color
  15. S

how do i mount 9 inch mini's under my dash

Hey what size neons are good for well wells and where do you go with all the wires for that like where is the best way to run them Josh
  16. S

Liteglow\Lowglow Radi-color neon undercar kits

well just wanted to say your x is tight! I wanted to put neons in my heater vents also what size did you use and on the right front heater vent is there a way to get to that easily or is it too hard to do or worry about and also the center console how did you get them in there?? thanks Josh
  17. S

Just put in both of these man taking apart your dash to get to those gauges proved to be a task! but i got them in and they are awesome just wanted everyone to know that!! And second i put blue interior dome lights in the car and some of the bulbs shine greenish instead of blue is that b/c of...
  18. S

Pics of my Amp's new home

Where did you get a grill like that from what year is you X. looks really good just gave me a great place to put mine lovin it!!
  19. S

front door speakers??

well even if i put the round 5 1/4s in won't I have space left over if they fit 5x7s??? If so what could i put around them and how could i make something to fit those 6 1/2s?? thanks Josh
  20. S

front door speakers??

Im trying to get a component system for the front door speakers of my 97 xlt and i found this sweet deal on new 6 1/2 infinity component system but was wondering will that fit the door or will only 5 1/4 fit?? thanks!!
  21. S

Repair or replace factory CD changer ?

Ill sell you mine for $75 its a 97 model so it should fit if you haven't found one yet Josh
  22. S

subs?? advice needed!!

Well I thought about getting two 12" Infinity kappa subs i have the back speakers and they are awesome but was wondering about their subs any good?? and would a kappa component system be better than just getting the speakers with the tweeter in them?? and are lanzar subs any good?? or anyone...
  23. S

buyneonlights.com grrrrrrrrr

Well i don't know about that company but www.cardiscountstereos.com has a great selection of not just neon lights but everything and they are inexpensive and got me my stuff in 3 days and they were great lights!!
  24. S

Good site to buy cheap neons????

A real good site for not only neons but other stuff as well is www.cardiscountstereos.com which is good and inexpensive and for the hard to find stuff but expensive is www.plasmalights.com later
  25. S

A few good questions on X lighting

I have a 97 and they just pop off with a screw driver like the front dome on does but mine aren't 194's they are like 921's or something the door ones are 194 though hope this helps im going for the same effect but with neon lights and indiglo guage!
Back