Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

List of Useful Threads Hood Paint bubble issue only

Hi, I noticed the same blisters on my 2011 explorer hood. But that will be cover by a paint warranty? Mine has 41,800 miles.
  2. P

high pitch sound after shut down

I've heard that in mine too. I've searched all around but nothing because it last a few minutes. It's kind a high frequency pitch.
  3. P

Adding Fog Lights on Base Pre 2016 Model

Ok I found something like a dummy connector on both side and I think you are correct. Only I need two small harnesses from there to the fog light and the switch. But I have to wait for the dealer and Ford decision. Thank you for your help. You can put the diagram in a host company and send me...
  4. P

This afternoon I have the oportunity to crawl under the vehicle and noticed the bumper in the inside has an sticker with the same vin number of the vehicle and something like the color of the bumper and the fog lights. I didn't see any connectors nearby. Check the pictures.
  5. P

Closing the hood...

Closing the hood Hi, I've noticed the hood of the new 2011 explorer is a kind of soft. Which is the best way to close the hood?
  6. P

Have Fog Lights but No Wiring Neither Switch Hi guys, I'm from Puerto Rico this is my first post and I want to share something with you. I bought a brand new 2011 explorer one week ago. It is the base model but it came with the exterior appareance package and it have the fog lights installed...
Back