Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. mjones97

Wanted 8.8 Dust Sheild, Driver Side

I need a dust shield off the driver side from a 8.8 with disc brakes. Shoot me a price shipped to 47167.
  2. mjones97

Wanted WTB: '96-'01 Explorer Drive Shaft to Axle Flange

The axle came out of a '01 is all I know. The axle is 4.10 geared and has an open diff if that helps. If needed, i can measure the bolt holes on the flange I am swapping this into my '96 Jeep XJ.
  3. mjones97

Wanted WTB: '96-'01 Explorer Drive Shaft to Axle Flange

I need the flange off a '96-'01 Explorer that mates the drive shaft to the axle. Shoot me a price shipped to 47167.
  4. mjones97

Wanted 8.8 31 Spline Locker

I am looking for a 8.8 31 spline locker, either a lunch box or a full locker. Shoot me a price shipped to 47167.
  5. mjones97

Parting out 94 Eddie Bauer

Do you have a front loader? If you do, depending on the price of the axle, I might be willing to bring a trailer up and haul it to a junk yard for you.
  6. mjones97

When do you think you will not want it to be rollable? I am not going to be building the axle for a bit, but I would like to get the parts coming in.
  7. mjones97

For Sale Parting out 98 sport Prerunner, Tons of Goodies

If the rear gears are not sold, I will take them. Would you do $100 shipped to 40213?
  8. mjones97

Do you still have the rear axle? If so, how much if I pick it up this weekend? I live in Salem.
  9. mjones97

How-To: Bronco II 2wd to 4wd Conversion

You will have to remove the engine and front part of the body. Remove the rivets holding the cross member in, spread the frame rails apart, install the 4wd engine cross member, and re-install the parts removed.
  10. mjones97

'86 Bronco II Eddie Bauer Restoration....

Thanks...
  11. mjones97

Spring sale! 20 Explorers for parts!!!

Can you get me pictures of the seats you have?
  12. mjones97

When I cut it off, I welded in a stop for the latch. It bounced open on me 1 time before I put the stop in. Now it wont bounce open.
  13. mjones97

Yea, that is on my short list of things to do. So the carrier would latch after it was flipped. The part I cut off was hitting the tire and not allowing it to latch. It is much nicer with the tire lower. The Courser M/T's are awesome tires. I wanted something that was good on the street and...
  14. mjones97

Is that $150 shipped? Can you send me some pictures of them to mjonesjr@insightbb.com?
  15. mjones97

Completed and work wonderful. I wouldn't have drum breaks for nothing after having these on the rear!
  16. mjones97

jpistheman's b2

Looks good. Any updated pictures?
  17. mjones97

Do you have any tan leather seats? I need everything but the tracks. What about tan shorty center consoles? How much for each shipped to 40213?
  18. mjones97

Put disc on the back today. I have some bugs I need to work out, but they are nice.
  19. mjones97

Do you have any good tan leather seats? If so, shoot me a price shipped to 40213! And if you do, can you post some pictures of them?
  20. mjones97

Land Between The Lakes Off Road Trip May 8-10, 2009

Yea, if I get to fly what I want (UH-60) it will be.
  21. mjones97

That is what my recruiters MOS is/was before he started recruiting. I would love to be stationed at Ft. Campbell or Ft. Knox. I know if I get accepted to the WOFT, I will spend about 2 years at Ft. Rucker.
  22. mjones97

Yea, I am trying to get approved for the WOFT program right now. I took the MEPS physical last Saturday. I took the AFAST test last month and scored a 128 on it.
Back