Spring sale! 20 Explorers for parts!!! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Spring sale! 20 Explorers for parts!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Awsome thread! Sounds like you have a great little collection there

For my 99 Ford Explorer Sport I need the change holder. It would be where the message center would be on a deluxe edition. Let me know. Need shipping to Florida zip 33617

Awsome thread! Sounds like you have a great little collection there

For my 99 Ford Explorer Sport I need the change holder. It would be where the message center would be on a deluxe edition. Let me know. Need shipping to Florida zip 33617

If you can email a picture of what you are needing, I can check. My email address is ped5stang@aol.com.

since the sports are carryovers, wouldn't the center consoles from earlier models fit my 02?

grey? with mounting bracket for the rear? shipped to 44515 for how much?

Do you have any tan leather seats? I need everything but the tracks.

What about tan shorty center consoles?

How much for each shipped to 40213?

Do you have any tan leather seats? I need everything but the tracks.

What about tan shorty center consoles?

How much for each shipped to 40213?

I have a pair of tan leather seats $150. I do not have a tan short console.

1997 Explorer EATC

EATC for a 1997 Explorer?

if you have any 4.0 I have a 95 and need a cam sensor (the one on the top,back of motor with a little window on it), evap for the ac and an egr set up all shipped to 14211

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

if you have any 4.0 I have a 95 and need a cam sensor (the one on the top,back of motor with a little window on it), evap for the ac and an egr set up all shipped to 14211

I do not have any 4.0 engines.

Back