Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 1

Ranger Owners: Show Off Your Truck

Josh it is done finally and got it out a couple time this last fall.
  2. 1

Cage design

Definitely looks good and yes I have to agree on the last few upgrade comments for strength, Nice job drawing it out!
  3. 1

Show us your custom bumper photos!!

Here is the last one I built, its semi pre-runner style for my oldest son's ranger. The stinger came out a bit too wide but my bender died in the process of bending it.
  4. 1

My 02 as it sits today while doing the SAS & 9"
  5. 1

Think this snorkel will work?

This one looks like it would be very adaptable and better priced too. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SNORKEL-ISUZU-D-MAX-2009-RODEO-CAMPO-LX-LT-Model-/150537503836?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item230cbc045c
  6. 1

I will have to upload pics from home since work has the photo site blocked but here is a couple links that follow the build of my 02 ranger which is currently undergoing getting new axles. I am installing FS 78 Bronco D44 & 9". The second link is more in depth. 2002 Ford Ranger Sean's Ranger...
  7. 1

Yeah that thing is huge and it is a blast to drive and it does take sometime to get use to the way it handles.
  8. 1

I have the rear winch mount on top of the old spare tire carrier mount which is reinforced and the license plate is mounted on the driverside of the bumper so the fairlead is where the plate is in that picture and I use the remote control to operate it.
  9. 1

Wow lots of ideas out there, Thought I would post up the ones on my ranger as well as a few I have built for other rigs; The rear while installing the new lights & winch The old rear before the complete back make over A 95 Bronco I did A Toyota FJ rear bumper we did One we did on a...
Back