Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

Radio display gone on '00 Mounty

Coincidentally, both the Ford and Pioneer model numbers were the same as yours. That is why I ordered the same part number as you did. I just got the parts kit in today and installed only the display power supply board (I also received the connector block for power, speakers etc. as well as a...
  2. L

I pulled the radio and resoldered the connections on the board you mentioned. It lasted only a few minutes. I see what you mean by the bendable metal tangs that hold it in place. I was afraid to pull it out many times for fear of breaking the tabs from metal fatigue so I went ahead and ordered...
  3. L

Is this the display itself or the subassembly that the ribbon cable connects to?
  4. L

Flashing Overdrive Light

Flashing O/D Light Just to relay a similar incident with the flashing O/D light - My 2000 EB 5.0 AWD with 43,000 miles started flashing the O/D off light. Take it to local dealer who checks it out and says OBD codes indicated problem with torque converter and valve body. No slippage, no hard...
  5. L

DPFE ?

Does it matter if the the two vacuum lines are reversed or is there only one way to connect them correctly?
  6. L

Help with codes!!!!!!!

Well, don't feel too bad about not getting a quick reply to your post. I posted a question back last november or December and have not received any feedback. I guess folks are tired of hearing about idle problems. Also, there are a bunch of clowns out there who like to give advice but they...
  7. L

Another Idle Problem

Guys, this is my first post but I have read most all the previous posts regarding idle problems and am still puzzled over this situation. After 76,000 trouble-free miles, idle speed on my 94 Navajo dropped to 400 rpm, no fast idle at cold start, and engine speed does not change with load such...
Back