Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 1997 Explorer AWD V8 PBO2274

1997 Explorer AWD V8 PBO2274

HMMMM..... EXPLO PICS and a few of my other stuff
  2. P

Where are all the Virginia Explorers??

Like I said man U do what U want and I will do the same.. Down here there really isnt many places to go so, its either MUD when ya can and take the risk or dont... So thats my 2cents and thats what we do.. BTW The places we go we have seen cops there actually they have taken pictures of a STUCK...
  3. P

Yeah and there is so many places to go... Whatever Man.. I say get MUDDY where ya can.. And BREA' BTW ur explorer is not a 94 its a 97 change ur signature,, or gimme my truck back... :confused: :D
  4. P

Here are some B&A Photos

Thanks
  5. P

Here are some B&A Photos

I believe it about a 4 inch back space.. Rubs in the front on hard turns but I am about to put som new cut away fenders from perry's on there to limit it....
  6. P

Nope... I dont play softball,,, but there is another X that was built just after mine that was the same color,, I had tried to have them join but they dont have internet access
  7. P

BY the way I am in VA beach ...
  8. P

We have a small place in chesapeake that I like to go and we get plenty of trucks stuck out there... Just got a BRAND NEW 2004 H2 with 500 miles stuck last weekend.....
  9. P

Do you fourwheel your Explorer?

I get as dirty as possible but I am very strict on cleaning and repairing everything caused by it
  10. P

Warrior Shackles

Try www.rubicon4x4.com thats where I got mine from
  11. P

Options for more front lift

Where did you buy your fenders from?
  12. P

Here are some B&A Photos

With the TT (torsion twist) and shackles you dont need the steering extender or the anything else, just after the BL (body lift).
  13. P

Here are some B&A Photos

There are only rear Shackles the front is lifted by a Torsion Twist and the rest is body lift.. The Gas lines are fine however the steering rod has to be extened and the radiator moved down. Along with that you will have to have new bumper brackets so there is not a big gap in the front.
  14. P

Here are some B&A Photos

Yeah they are stock gears I havent changed a thing really. Truck pulls real nice falt and up hills, I really didnt notice that big of a difference from when she was stock.
  15. P

Here are some B&A Photos

I had EASTERN OFF ROAD in VA BEACH put it on.
  16. P

Here are some B&A Photos

Hey ya'll just tell me a time and I will go. With the exception of this week and weekend cauz my company has me sitting in Maryland do absolutley nothing cept' sittin at a hotel, watching TV, and waiting in case something breaks.
  17. P

Here are some B&A Photos

I live off of Lynnhaven and Pleasent Valley near salem high school. It snowed a couple of times in Jan. and Feb.
  18. P

Here are some B&A Photos

Yeah they look very similar. I actually have the sam exhaust on mine that you do. Makes it sound very nice and healthy. I like the TV though good place for it. If ya dont mind I will probally steal your idea. Looks good man, appreciate the reply.
  19. P

Here are some B&A Photos

Yep. 15x10 with 12.5 tires. If I remember right the rim only cost bout $41.00 and the tires are interco TRXUS 33 and they were just about $145.00 from the shop including mount and what they called balancing.
  20. P

Here are some B&A Photos

Thanks. Check out yours on Cardomain. Your kinda luck having a Gen1, there are alot more options. This year is kinda limited to certain product and parts.
  21. P

How do you like the new forum software

I like it alright its just new and takes a bit of getting used to. :)
  22. P

Here are some B&A Photos

Thanks. Still have ways to go. Looking to put the light bar on top change the grill and front bumper and add on a which. After all that then I will start with the engine.
  23. P

Here are some B&A Photos

Another
  24. P

Here are some B&A Photos

Try this
  25. P

? about 1997 AWD Suspension Lift

I will send ya some pic of muddin and stuff in a few days I am planning on gettin out of the house and seeing what I can get into. The sticker is actually ETA its the 4wheel shop I use here in Va.
Back