Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. F

manual T-case swap

If you have a 1997 explorer your speedo is driven by a speed sensor and gear in the transfer case. The later models got their speed signal from the rear differential. I don't believe a 2000 f150 will work as it used a rear differential speed sensor as well. For mine I was able to find a 1997...
  2. F

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

My Exploder So, I just wanted to say thanks to this forum for all the info. After owning me Ex for a few years, I got bored with it the other day and did a 4" suspension lift, 3 inch Body lift, SOA rear axle and a BW4406 transfer case swapand. So far I'm loving all the changes and the info...
  3. F

What's wrong with this picture?

I know this is an old thread, but that crack really looks like and old repair that came loose to me. If it was an object that struck it, either from the inside or out it wouldnt be round like that, it would be multiple cracks from the center of the crack out. It looks like the whole from a...
  4. F

help me identify these lift spindles!!

I stumbeled accross these intersting spindles. The guy claims they are for 95-2001 explorer from a 4 inch lift kit. He doesn't have the rest of the kit, just the spindles. They're aluminum, and they apear to be different than the Superlift ones. Any ideas who built these???? Are they any...
Back