Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

96 Ex Power Window Bushing Fix with Pics!

Dude! Guys, thanks SOO much for posting this! This saved me lots of "MONEY" buy DIYing it the Ford dealer wanted $95 an hr plus $120 for the motor which I got at autozone for $33.99 at the link below. 10 mins later and I few swear words because I keep dropping the screws inside the door but no...
  2. P

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

nice rigs, how do I upload a pic to this site..
  3. P

Ok I just put 32x11.50x15 on bullet hole Cragar wheels http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3069930

Ok I just put 32x11.50x15 on bullet hole Cragar wheels http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3069930
  4. P

Check out my ride at this link and let me know what ya think. Thanks...

Check out my ride at this link and let me know what ya think. Thanks http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3069930
  5. P

oh and yea after I TT I have a real bad squeak under the driver side can't figure it out?? and was the BD hard to how long did it take you to complete?
  6. P

Project95 yea I think that's my next project BD lift and wheels and tire I just don't want to spend that much on wheels... anybody know where I can get some steel wheels cheap?
  7. P

oh and how bad do your 33's rub or do they?
  8. P

pshaxe hey man looks good I have a 95 4x4 Sport and I wanna do something like what you done. I shackled and TT but do you mean by, 3" BD?.... and makes this awful squeaking nose... do you have any of that? thanks
  9. P

tell me what you think

so do you have any squeak?
  10. P

thanks bro, I dig that bumper bar where did you get it and man DBR has some kick butt parts this is the kind of site I was looking for.
  11. P

tell me what you think

I'm pretty sure I only lifted it about 2'' I measured from the ground to the bottom of the top of the fender well at 32 now I have it sitting at 31 and no squeak. and how do I put picks on this site?
  12. P

hey man, thanks for the thread I've been looking everywhere but I cannot find much in the way of a lift for a 1995 explorer sport and I have checked pretty much all the big name manufactures. So you are saying a ranger lift will work on a 1995 explorer sport? thanks for the help.
  13. P

tell me what you think

1995 explorer lift so I can use that same lift on my 1995 explorer sport? I did the same thing as the shackles and twist but when I do the twist I get this horriable front end squeaking noise... do you have any other pics of your rig? thanks man later
  14. P

Mike, where did you get you lift kits from it I have a 95 X and want to put a real lift kit on it but can't find one.
  15. P

Sup everyone I need some help with my 1995 Ford Explorer Sport. I have put 2'' shackles and...

Sup everyone I need some help with my 1995 Ford Explorer Sport. I have put 2'' shackles and raised the front torsion bars but when I raised the torsions I now have a lot of squeaking from the front. When I lower it the squeaking stops and the I also have another issue with the torsion bars...
  16. P

tell me what you think

where did you get the parts for the lift?
  17. P

High Mount Brake Light Not Working

High Tail light Hey V8BoatBuilder, Man that trick about cleaning out the trailer plug worked. I cleaned it a little and it came back on, YOU ROC. That saved me a lot of money so everyone should try that before you go pulling out plug caps from the panel. Thanks Man. Later Project95
Back