Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 94whiteX

For Sale Auto hubs for 1994 Explore

Hubs removed from a 1994 Explorer XLT. Worked when removed from truck replaced with lock out hubs. Have both hubs and nuts. If interested e-mail me at 94blackx@ATT.net. I live in Canton, Ohio so if your close you can pick them up or I can ship them. $50 Sean
  2. 94whiteX

Wanted 1991-1994 Auto Locking Hub

I have a set but I'm in Ohio, don't know if they would get to you fast enuff to get you up and running.
  3. 94whiteX

Flat black 1st gen?

We finally got some nice weather so I got a better pic of my X
  4. 94whiteX

BTF's cut and turn beam exchange

Do you have any pics of finished beams? I need more lift in the front of my X. I done the axle flip in the rear and lift brackets in the front with F-150 coil seats but the front still sets lower then the rear. Not sure how much lift the front brackets and coils were for, got them used off a...
  5. 94whiteX

Flat black 1st gen?

http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa339/black94x/005.jpg Not a good pic but it is hot rod black
  6. 94whiteX

Project what was I thinking???

I haven't had it out yet, got it back together just before winter hit. I did the suspension lift over the summer and didn't have it out. Have plans for another suspension change so it may be later in the summer before I get to take it out.
  7. 94whiteX

It's Hot Rod Black. It's between flat and gloss. When the weather gets better I'll get some better pics up. It came out pretty good for painting it in my garage. Thanks for the complement.
  8. 94whiteX

Sorry posted the same pic 2 times....first time I got pics to post...I'll try this again.
  9. 94whiteX

Hello.... Hello Baddecision93 I see your from Orrville. Im from Canton, I got bit by the X bug a few years ago too....lol This is a pic of how I got it And a pic of how it looks today before paint I just took this pic tonight, not a very good one but its after it was...
  10. 94whiteX

Slider Options -Recommendations Thread

About how long should the main body be for a 4 door 1st gen X?
  11. 94whiteX

Radius Arm's

Tbars4 you have stock arms?
  12. 94whiteX

Radius Arm's

Anyone have a set of radius arms the want to sell? Stock, modified or aftermarket. I need a set for a 1994 Explorer.
  13. 94whiteX

2nd Gen gas tank into a 1st Gen

That is perfect. Thanks for the info and the pictures. This is going to be my next project. I can get parts for the 2nd gen we have them, we just don't any first gens. I'll let you know how it turns out.
  14. 94whiteX

Thanks Ryan, now that I know that it has been done I will give it a shot. I can get a tank and the other parts from work on Monday. Thanks for the info. By any chance you have any pics?
  15. 94whiteX

Did you see the prices for some of the other parts? Filler pipe with hose $349.95 I think they have been sniffing the fumes from the $799 dollar tank.
  16. 94whiteX

Ya I have been looking for a new tank but had no luck, what's the deal with that. Anyone ever got a replacement tank anywhere?
  17. 94whiteX

Does anyone know where to get a replacement tank for a 91 - 94 Explorer?
  18. 94whiteX

Ever since I got my X it has had a small gas leak. So since I'm in the middle of a SOA I figured it would be a good time to fix the gas leak. Boy was that a bad idea. First the skid plate has large rust holes in it, the straps ain't far behind. So I get the tank out and found the leak, it's the...
  19. 94whiteX

SAS Front axle choice

Leaf springs can't be all that bad I see a lot of trucks on here with them. For right now I'm doing what I can afford and this is it. Maybe after this is done for a while I may step up to different set up with a D44. You have to crawl before you can run. This is my first 4X4 truck so far I have...
  20. 94whiteX

SAS Front axle choice

I understand the D44 is a stronger and better axle. I want to do this with parts I can get from work and replacement parts if need be. I have the 2 axles and I think between the 2 of them I can put one together and truss it and it will be perfect for what I want. This is going to be a DD and...
  21. 94whiteX

SAS Front axle choice

I have read the pros/cons about using the D30 Jeep axle. I'm trying to do this on a budget and got the axle free so that helps the budget. I know the D44 is better but we don't have any of them at work I found a set of 4' lift springs on a late...
  22. 94whiteX

SAS Front axle choice

Thanks for the info ZJ I checked out there web site and will be getting a set of them for my axle. I have a Cherokee Sport front axle from a 1999 that I can use the hubs from. You know anything about the CV type axle shafts? They pretty strong or should I look into something else. The truck will...
Back