Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Dash rattle

LOL, it was my wifes sunglasses
  2. T

2013 Explorer Front End Noise Getting Louder

Had the same, ended up being the struts. Good luck..
  3. T

Creaking in rear end

I have a 2015 and got a letter from Ford to have this fixed. About 1 hour. no noise now.
  4. T

Rear Bumper Hitch Cover

I just put one on mine and it was a perfect match.
  5. T

Wiring fog lights to always ON?

no its an 2017 Explorer XLT
  6. T

Wiring fog lights to always ON?

how can I wire fog lights to always on
  7. T

Radio display

Thanks for the fast reply guys. Heres my dilemma. I think Trevor fixed mine a couple years ago with a lifetime warranty so I'm trying to reach him before I go elsewhere. I did find Mike (sayko4@aol.com) who does the same. I thought it was him at first but the more I read here I'm pretty sure it...
  8. T

Radio display

Anyone have an updated link or address to get ahold of Trevor at Pacificaudiotech?
  9. T

Rear window wiper

I think I finally got it. To keep the wiper from stopping or just not working half the time unplug the safety switch right above the latch. Just remove the cover cap and you can see it. This is so you can't use the wiper when the window io open. To keep the wiper on the glass tighter so you...
  10. T

Radio display fix

Trever can be found at (sayko4@aol.com) He charged me $45.00 plus shipping. All I did was mail him my radio w/ return postage to E.Mike Harrington at 304 Hartin Blvd,Summerville,SC 29483. He wants you to put your name ,address in the box w/radio. Be sure to really pack it well especially the...
  11. T

Merc Mountaineer leaf springs

Bag it. Auto zone,O-Rielies $250. Takes 2hours tops. It will self level .
  12. T

Radio display fix

Just got mine back from Trever and works prefect.. A big thanks to him. I highly reccomend him. Only took a couple weeks round trip.
  13. T

Intake torque specs

For those of you who have done the o-ring replacement under the intake what if any is the torque settings to put it back together? This is on a 2000 Mountaineer 4.0
  14. T

Daytime running lamps not working.

I have a switch on the rearview mirror that will allow me to adjust the delay for them to stay on or off.
  15. T

Rough idle on cold start

I have a 2000 Mountaineer with 4.0 and a lot of times it will die or sometimes will idle real rough. If I just slightly give a little throtle it will come out of it. Not to long ago I replaced the Idle control sensor but still does it . What else can I do??
  16. T

Porceline Around Electrode on Spark Plug Missing

Ck to see if the injector for that cylinder is good. Sounds like its plugged and your too lean burning up the plugs.
  17. T

Radio / Clock display problem 1998 and up Explorers ( blank / fade / blanks / fades )

How do I get to this Trevor? Link don't work for me>
Back