Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

New welded roof rack mount

i drilled 2 holes in my roof, ran the wires through that. and it sealed great. you have to make sure that the edges of the holes are grinded down or you have a plastic ring to put in it or you will end up cutting and grinding out your wires.
  2. C

dana 35

i am currently putting 35"s on my truck. i heard any bigger will mess up the dana 35. does anyone know if they made stronger dana 35's? i dont want to go through all of the hassle to go install a dana 44. although it would be stronger. i hope someone knows of some stronger dana 35 axles!!!!!
  3. C

help!

would it be easier for me to do the body lift first so i have some more room to work with?
  4. C

Question about fog lights.

hmmm.... you may be able to just drill the holes and put in the nuts from underneath. but its gonna require a little patience. the bumpers not too hard to remove. that takes time too thou. i did mine with 2 wrenches. just be careful the bumper doesnt drop down on you. it hapeened to me.
  5. C

Question about fog lights.

i put mine on the roof rack. it was a bit of a pain to do it, but it looked good when it was done. you have to use 8g power wire to run up to the roof. you can take off the bumper and make the holes. make sure you space them apart right. if you take your time doing it, it will end up looking...
  6. C

help!

thank you guys sooo much. this is a big help. ill be workin on it tomorrow and the next. thanks alot guys.
  7. C

help!

okay. i have a haynes manual. ive got someone thats willing to help out for free but our schedules never work out. ive done some searches but didnt come up with too much. i could probably remove the motor my self, its just the part of hooking everything back up thats the problem.
  8. C

help!

i have all of the lift stuff, the wheels, the 35" tires, i just have to get the motors swapped in order to get this project moving along. ive never done a motor swap before.
  9. C

help!

i need some tips on swapping my explorer motors. i have 2 1994 exp. one is wrecked with a good motor. the other motor is shot. i would like to swap the motors but dont really know where to start. can anyone help?
  10. C

How To: 4.0L OHV MAF upgrade....

i have an 88 gt 5.0L, yes stock they come with 19lb/h injectors, im not sure if it is the same as the X
  11. C

1994 xlt valve spring replacement

i got it all figured out now. i asked one of my friends thats got a 1994. i needed to know exactly what the vavle spring specs were so i could order new ones. all figured out thou! thank you for your help.
  12. C

1994 xlt valve spring replacement

i need to do my valve springs but am not sure exactly what ones i should look for, suggestions?
  13. C

Comment by 'chris12491' in media 'Picture_163'

what size lift do you have on tha and what size tires?
  14. C

Comment by 'chris12491' in media 'My new ride height'

how much lift do you have on that and what size tires?
  15. C

V8 in a first gen

hi. i have a 1994 explorer and i wanted to put the 5.0L in it but i didnt know if i would be wasting my time lookin all over for one. did ford even make a 1994 explorer with a 5.0L in it?
Back