Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Debadge Tailgate

There should be nothing there. Hole wise I have a XLT sport and have only the ford logo left. No holes on mine.
  2. R

Slight Thunk When Shifting from 2nd to First or Starting to Move from Park

I agree a lot of shops don't want to just replace parts inside the trans. There are videos on Youtube on how to do all of this. Not too bad but on the ground would be a a little rough. I am doing my own as my normal shop is not able to reproduce the problem as it is intermittent. I have a friend...
  3. R

The thunk from park could be delayed engagement from the solenoid.
  4. R

It sounds to me like the shift solenoid pack in the trans I will be doing this repair on my 04. Mine goes away after driving for awhile but it is a down shift the clunk feels a little like the rear end but there is actually nothing in the rear that would clunk at the exact time you downshift.
  5. R

Latest PCM Upgrade 1U7A-12A650-GMB for the 2002-2005 4.0L SOHC

Got mine done last Wednesday for $49. Seems to be more responsive but still having shifting issues so next is the solenoid pack. But I am glad I did the update.
  6. R

Raptor Grille?

If you do decide to start selling these count me in. I would just buy a donor grill to cut up as well.
  7. R

April 2013 TOTM - JD4242 - Double Vision

Your rig is awesome The water is very impressive
  8. R

Ronin's Garage Clean-out sale

Got pics and how much?
  9. R

Ford AUX/Ipod Input Converter

Great man can't wait to install it thanks again!
  10. R

Bump for a great seller got my manual today thanks again man !!
  11. R

Thanks again man.
  12. R

Not trying to be cheap on ya but I only have $25. If you can't it's cool I understand.
  13. R

Would you take $25 shipped?
  14. R

parting out 02 Mountaineer (pearl white 4.0 2wd)

How much for the cluster and can you send pics
  15. R

Interested if it will work in my 2004 I have a single disc that is changer compatible.
  16. R

Hey I would be interested in the factory manual.
  17. R

my ride so far...

Nice X man and keep up the good work. You know what they say about opinions.....
  18. R

Liftgate glass hinges on an '04

I used the part number listed here about a month ago and and was able to pick these up at my local dealer. They had it in stock and was less than the price on Ebay mostly due to saving on shipping. I had my wife lend a hand and did this fix myself not hard and very happy I took my time. Looks...
  19. R

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Thanks again appreciate it. Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
  20. R

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Thanks for the heads up I have done some adjustments and can see others sigs but not yours. Will keep tweaking. Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner
  21. R

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Using forum runner on my iPad. Just realized this app does not show signatures but thank you for the heads up.
  22. R

Photos 3rd gen pic's

What size tires are you running and any lift?
  23. R

Photos 3rd gen pic's

No mods to speak of but edited this in iPhoto.
  24. R

Photos 3rd gen pic's

Hey man I would love the file we own a sign shop in Florida and I have been trying to figure out what to do on my 04 and this looks pretty sweet.
Back