Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

19 or 20 inch white 5 spokes?

That looks sick... I love those wheels on those years... You did a good job...
  2. L

2003 cobra vs explorer 1/4 mile

Older Cobra's with some mods can lay the smack down. I am a member of the Little Rock Racing Scene, and one of our members has a older 5.0 cobra that is a twin turbo, a couple weeks ago at Memphis it went 11.7 with no traction at all. With the Brake up grades he can't even do a burn out. Either...
  3. L

A few X's from socalcustoms.com show coverage

When you are driving you air up the truck, and you can ride at stock height if you wish in most cases, and for sure so that your camber is correct so you won't be tearing up tires. Also when most bagged trucks are laid out you can't even really turn. So people dont really drive around with the...
  4. L

A few X's from socalcustoms.com show coverage

Trucks that are bagged have very very smooth rides. Also 20's and baggs on an X dose put you above a lot of other X's Also why can't those trucks be daily drivers? I know a lot of people with Air ride supensions that drive their trucks daily
  5. L

1000ft times

.5 is perfect. This was my first time ever running at a track. Reaction time is something that comes with practice. Also I have no idea what you are talking about with the 1320 numbers.
  6. L

1000ft times

There are no 1/4 mile tracks in AR. Most times when you do run in the 1/4 they give you your 1000 ft time so you can compare. I go to the Univ of Memphis, and there is a 1/4 mile track there but I doubt I'll run the Explorer anytime soon.
  7. L

1000ft times

I went to the track last night. I have: 98 Eddie Baure 4.0 SOHC w/ K&N drop in 20x9 wheels Reaction--- .890 60ft--------- 2.384 330ft-------7.073 1/8et------- 10.926 1/8mph----64.42 1000et-----14.022 :D 1000mph--73.18
  8. L

Beat a Grand Cherokee

It might not have to be that 5.9. The V8 in the new Jeep makes tons of torque realllllly low. A lot of guys who do rock crawling use that engine because of all the low end torque
  9. L

My 93 BLue XLT

Your truck is bad ass I love the look of it. And You can get the billet grill at pep boys for around a 100. pretty easy to install I had one on my 93
  10. L

Hood Scoop Install Write-up

Nope still don't work for me :( and I have a reallyt fast connection and I still waited. Oh well I bet it looks sweet.
  11. L

Hood Scoop Install Write-up

I Cant see the picutres :(
  12. L

MY X. What do you think?

Ill be heading home friday for Easter weekend. And thank you guys who like the truck I apperciate it
  13. L

Helix Power Tower for '91

you will notice increased throttel responce because of the spacing.
  14. L

Rollin' on Dub's

Maybe im a little wild but isnt this the sport section? :rolleyes:
  15. L

MY X. What do you think?

I have one but the one i got was for a 99 so its to big going to have to cut it down then its going in.
  16. L

MY X. What do you think?

Hi, I'm Darnell. Iv been an EXPLORERUNDERGROUND person for about 3 years. Im now on my second Explorer. It is a 98 Eddie baure 4x4 with the sohc 6. Mods include: Brushed Billet grille, clears in the front and altezza's in the back, custom window tint was done by Beane Customs in Sherwood, AR...
  17. L

Rollin' on Dub's

Dub came from people calling a 20 dollar bill a dub. So 20 inches people started calling dubs. The magazine came after the term dub. And hi I'm Darnell I havnt posted on here before. Some of you might know me off The EXPLORERUNDERGROUND.COM my name is the same on both.
Back