Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Obsessed with cleaning?

Mothers Have any of you guys used mothers ULTIMATE WAX SYSTEM. It is there three phase system, cleaner, polish and wax. also, another Marylander so i guess that is 4 now
  2. S

Custom gauge faces that you can make out of paper

ok hope they show up this time. i havent acctually printed them out, it is just a photoshop job. day: night: what you think
  3. S

Custom gauge faces that you can make out of paper

i think that this is pretty tight. but i wasnt sure if i should put the #'s on. during the day at night never mind i have to link to another host
  4. S

Factory Sub?

I was wonderingI have a 92 xlt how do you know if it has a factory sub, and if it does where is it located. Thanks
  5. S

what do u guys think of this air dam

hey elite, i have been thinking about changing my front valance, i was wondering what the one in our origanal post was.
  6. S

Need Help - All 92 Explorers PLEASE Respond

i have got 164000 in mine, with the original engine and tranny, im the second owner.
  7. S

Front Lower Valance

Hey all, i just can across this forum the other day. Lots of info and idea out there. I was wondering if anyone had tried to change the front valance on there explorer. I have a 92 xlt i put some aftermarket fog lights on it, but i dont like the way they look. I was looking at putting the...
Back