Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Right headlight!

Thanks for the help! and your telling me :lol: this forum for sure saved me tons of time and money. :roll: (whys the red one upside down! :( )
  2. E

check out my lights

thats sick! well done.
  3. E

Right headlight!

well... I got the LOM out and it was a bit crispy lol I had a guy at work solder everything up, headlights work good as new. What would I do without you guys. Thanks a TON for the help.
  4. E

Right headlight!

Ok, I found it finally. Ill be checking with a multimeter. Thanks for the help its much appreciated.
  5. E

Right headlight!

where is this thing!!! I got the screen off and i cant find the LOM, is it right below the screen to the right? It looks like its the LOM but then again so does everything else in this stupid console thanks
  6. E

Right headlight!

is there a simple way to remove the display... i cant seem to figure it out lol
  7. E

Power steering noise.

Im pulling my LOM (previous post) here in 5 min. Ill check for air bubbles and change fluid. Thanks
  8. E

Right headlight!

I believe they were only on the eddie bauer limiteds, Im pulling the lom and will update when im done. Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it.
  9. E

Right headlight!

Well i heard it was a switch in the dash like 410 said, and based off the fact that the right and left headlights are on different systems (typical ford lol) im thinking that might be it. Whats a LOM? Where exactly is the malfunction switch. Am i just replacing that or a piece inside it...
  10. E

Power steering noise.

replace the power steering pump? Thanks
  11. E

Power steering noise.

Hi, I have another quick question about my power steering. I got this truck from a friend and he never filled it with power steering fluid (from the oil change i did it looks like he never changed that either) anyway... i filled it up and still hear that RARRRRRRR noise we all know and...
  12. E

Hi

thanks!
  13. E

Right headlight!

Hi, Im very sorry if this is a repeat post (i know how annoying those can be) but I couldnt find the answer anywhere using the search. I have a 1995 explorer eddie bauer edition and am having some trouble fixing the right head light and the fog lights. I checked every fuse in both the...
  14. E

Hi

Hi, im new just wanted to say yo. I just got a 95 explorer eddie bauer edition so hopefully you guys can help with any later problems I might have. :salute:
Back