Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

Show off your LIFTED 2nd GEN

what kind of rims are those?
  2. W

loud clunking

i have a 1999 explorer and whenever i hit a bump or dip in the road, a clunking noise occurs from the under carriage or somewhere underneath the car but it only happens when i hit a bump. has anyone had this problem and what should i do? thanks
  3. W

body lift

does any body know of a good 3 inch body lift kit that i can put on my 1999 ford explorer xlt? i can not seem to find one. thanks.
  4. W

tires

i have a 1999 explorer xlt and i was just wondering if anybody knew how big of tires i could put on it without lifting it. thanks
  5. W

Tires

I have a 1999 ford explorer xlt and i was just wondering how big of tires i could put on it with out lifting. thanks.
  6. W

1999 ford explorer xlt makes weird noise and revs real high when started and then stalls out...

1999 ford explorer xlt makes weird noise and revs real high when started and then stalls out espcially when cold. has anyone else had this problem?
  7. W

1999 ford explorer xlt makes weird noise and revs real high when started and then stalls out...

1999 ford explorer xlt makes weird noise and revs real high when started and then stalls out espcially when cold. has anyone else had this problem?
Back