It's Always Something!
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
MO MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 & 95 XLT's
Auto or select-able, new or used, show me what you got, how much & able to ship.

Auto: Open carriers-Aussie or Lockright

Select-able: Air or cable activated- ARB or Ox

Not interested in Electric activated lockers.

Thanks! :salute:

I have an Auburn Ected that needs new clutches I assume if your interested. It didn't lock up like it used to after some good hard miles. Nothing appears broken and was in good operating condition when removed if you like an open differential. I also have an aluminum diff cover that would be included that is drilled and tapped for the wiring for the Ected. Make an offer, trades considered also.

I have an Auburn Ected that needs new clutches I assume if your interested. It didn't lock up like it used to after some good hard miles. Nothing appears broken and was in good operating condition when removed if you like an open differential. I also have an aluminum diff cover that would be included that is drilled and tapped for the wiring for the Ected. Make an offer, trades considered also.

Thanks for the offer, but that is not a locker for me. That unit is supposed to be LSD when not in use, and doesn't lock up 100% on steep grades under load brand new. I will edit my original post to clarify. Sorry for that.

I just don't trust the setup, the clutches, and not locking all the way under a heavy load. I have a brand new Ruffstuff 3/8" plate cover I just put on, for peace of mind, and plan on keeping it.

I do appreciate the post and the offer! :notworthy

Thanks for the offer, but that is not a locker for me. That unit is supposed to be LSD when not in use, and doesn't lock up 100% on steep grades under load brand new. I will edit my original post to clarify. Sorry for that.

I just don't trust the setup, the clutches, and not locking all the way under a heavy load. I have a brand new Ruffstuff 3/8" plate cover I just put on, for peace of mind, and plan on keeping it.

I do appreciate the post and the offer! :notworthy

Oh I completely understand. Its a great unit on the street and light off road but is NOT a locker. I went to a Yukon Grizzly locker and love it even though it is a little "clunky" in comparison to the L/S. I recommend it to anyone.

Back