MtnRAnger28

Reaction score
City, State
Hurricane,WV
Year, Model & Trim Level
99xlt
:navajo: :navajo: i am having a issue outta my ac system,
here goes the 99 explorer pump wouldn't fit with the 88 5.0
i put in it so we bought a new pump for it and installed charged it and the the clutch wouldn't kick in but the system worked fine before and when i jump
power straight to it works fine then but i need the high and low pressure relay's in the system to keep from a melt down correct???
if you have the schematics or the no how please feel free to help me for i surely need it
And if posable i would like the admin to e_mail me so i can send them some pics of before and after photo's you guy's are gonna love this we chunked the big computer and destroyed a mustang and a 87 f-150 and a coulple rangers to get it how we wanted it , but my 99xlt has F-150 trans and transfer case custom shaft's and a 302 wired as the olden days of the basic wires and big carb,thats right the old vaccum ignition and the reshaped fire wall to fit it. but as the times went i want to get the a/c fixed so i can get the wife in it lol
please help p.s. it was a 4.0 when we started man i wouldn't do this twice this ones for life. :roll:

Back