Anyone have used BTF UCA's for sale? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Anyone have used BTF UCA's for sale?

Lurch Church

Reaction score
City, State
Land O Lakes, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 Explorer Eddie Bauer
I need the BTF uni-ball upper control arms for safety, but they're $655 new. Don't take that wrong- that's a fair price (I'm not knocking Brandon or BTF) I simply can't afford that right at the moment so I'll have to just park it until I can- unless someone has a used set?

Please email me at lurchhammer@gmail if so, I have Paypal. Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've got a used set I could part with, Email sent

Awesome, I'll take them- thank you! Email sent:)

My explorer has 3" of lift and ball joints are shot. Email me at Tybands20@outlook.com if you have any Used BTF UCA as I'd be interested

If you buy used ones, here are the bearings if they need them replaced:
https://www.summitracing.com/search?keyword=AIN16T

Make sure they come with the 2 bottom bearing spacers because they’re machined pieces with a cone that fits into the lower upright knuckle that I’ve never seen aftermarket (I’ve seen the upper ones without the cone available).

5A43E0E4-20E5-413E-8A0D-E8BD55FA4817.jpeg

By the way BoominXplorer is an awesome member of this forum! He told me the bearings would need replaced up front and shipped fast. I’m very happy with them!

The bearings weren’t easily replaced without the hydraulic press tool kit or the C-clamp method that’s available online. I accomplished it with a rivet gun and some shade-tree inginuity but it wasn’t easy by any means- especially if you’re not mechanically inclined. I’m happy I saved the money and that it turned out great, but new ones from BTF for $655 is the way to go if you can possibly afford it.

Any used BTF UCA’S for sale I just bought 3” front 2” rear coil spacers but everything I’m reading is telling me to hold off without these uca’s thanks for the help everyone

Any used BTF UCA’S for sale I just bought 3” front 2” rear coil spacers but everything I’m reading is telling me to hold off without these uca’s thanks for the help everyone
Are you're actual spacers 3'' and 2''?
Asking because that is way too much, now if it is what the amount of lift it is supposed to give then that'a a different conversation.

Back