• Register Today It's free!

brush gaurd

lashway11

Reaction score
City, State
lashwayjosh@yahoo.com
Year, Model & Trim Level
lashwayjosh@yahoo.com
i am new here and to the 4x4 scene can someone tell me where is the best place to shop for brush gaurds for my 99 mounty thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i have been looking around my area and there is nothing

craiglist, sometimes you just have to be vigilant and patient. it pays to keep trolling craigslist for parts whenever you have free time or cant sleep, or when youre at work! i bought a set of black 15" off road rims with almost new pro comp X mud tires for 200 bucks from craigslist. another good spot to get good deals is ebay. sounds obvious, but the trick is to always keep your eyes peeled because the good deals go quick. good luck!

got mine off ebay.

i agree, i got my brush guard after a year of looking for a hundo, and 15" american racing rims for a cool 50...for all four!!!! after two years. good luck to ya.

thanks guys for the info and the encouragement lol guess i will keep on the prowl

Aries 3047 from Amazon for $230.95 shipped and looks nice too!

3047.jpg

Mines arrives today and I will post a walkthrough since I have a Mounty too

Do the explorer brush guards fit the mountianeer lower front bumper? And who sells those offroad front bumpers with the skid plates? thanks

Back