• Register Today It's free!

hi

Defiantguy

Reaction score
City, State
bradenton, florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 XLT 4DR
I'm not exactly new, but I don't come here often. Though I've been visiting every once and a while. I got a 96 2wd X. The main reason I don't come here much is obviously I am not into the off road idea of explorers. I'm more of a street truck kind of guy. Well if u guys would, please visit my sound domain site and give me your opinion of my ride. thx

http://www.sounddomain.com/id/defiantguy21

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey, nice truck man. you should stick around a little bit and check out our sport truck section here at the explorerforum.

I like your grilles. The bumper billet looks sharp!

Nice truck! So what exactly does a Flowmaster muffler sound like on an Explorer??

I like the billet dual grille thing you got goin, that's what I want to do. Where did you get the bumper one?

Originally posted by Mikes95XLT
Nice truck! So what exactly does a Flowmaster muffler sound like on an Explorer??

I like the billet dual grille thing you got goin, that's what I want to do. Where did you get the bumper one?

click on my video of my flowmaster and judge for yourself(its at the top of page one).

I got the bumper grill from godfather customs.

Welcome to the board, thanks for saying hey.

Be sure to check out the Sport Truck Forum, you can't tell by looking at it, but it actually breaks down into quite a few forums for street X's. You may have already seen it.

You're X looks in great shape!

Back