• Register Today It's free!

??? In or near Oklahoma???

explorer4x493

Reaction score
City, State
Edmond, OK
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Limited 4x4 V8
What's up guys? If you're reading this thread then i assume that you have something to do with being in Oklahoma. Well I always hear about guys meeting, and just goin cruisin or whatever, but they're always too far for me. I love my Ex. and know that others on here do as well. I was seeing how many people are in oklahoma that subscribe to this site. Well if you live around let me know thanks. Maybe we could meet up. Later...

I use to live in Stillwater, but I moved to Colorado last year. I know there are at least two others on the site from OK, one in Stillwater and one in Edmond, but I can't remember their names. From your signature it sounds like you built your X for street, but if you know anyone that is looking for a good off-road shop, Sam's in Tulsa is worth the trip.

Tulsa Explorer

Im up here in T-Town, i go mudding in my 02 Sport Trac all the time, i have ordered the lift kit, and its being shipped, plus i washed real good underneath the car, so i wont be doing some mudding until after i get my lift on... But after i would love to go do some trails.. I dont know of anything in Oklahoma, i know the DAM by grand lake, but im not at that stage in mods to go there yet.

This guy John from Houston has told me some good tips on what to get for lifting

my email is christian@somewhatlucky.com

AIM : SnwBoardLife

If you know of some cool places to go, we can make some fun trips

http://www.medicsintl.org/nuke/modules/gallery

Back