In or Near Philadelphia? | Page 30 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

In or Near Philadelphia?

I designed that you jack@$$es.... I did all those graphics.... Ive never been to that place...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I designed that you jack@$$es.... I did all those graphics.... Ive never been to that place...

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggghttt :D

We're just bustin chops, Lizardlips.

Payback for the boundless amount of jokes last weekend ;)

Speaking of busting chops, I found a wrecked 98 XLT on my route with power mirrors: you want to should grab the pass side for ya? It's no biggie.......

How about a front clip?

yeah I did... it will be at the truck jamboree starting tomorrow.... shaun... remember just after we stopped to look at death valley.... a big chevy with roll bars in the back passed us?... he owns that 2 headed S-10

B4 the decals:

Attachments

• dacals3.jpg
    dacals3.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 299

The EMT truck? I hope he has an invested interest in Mustang Sally's;)

I've got a front bumper to a 97' if anybody want's it. It's a little dinged, but it's all steel and strong as $#!t.

Doh!, maybe this weekend, I've been lazy to do things inside, the weather's been so beautiful here.

I've got a front bumper to a 97' if anybody want's it. It's a little dinged, but it's all steel and strong as $#!t.
I need a bumper as well as everything else up front!

Originally posted by Spas
Isn't Muskrat torture something that the ASPCA ought to know about? :D

Actually, I think it's encouraged :D !!!

Speaking of video, Hey Chris!!! Where's the video of the previous Paragon trip????? I wanna see that stream crossing!!!!

Quick question... I just got my pay check and I was wondering if you guys really think it is worth it to become a Elite Explorer? Also I am thinking about getting a Flowmaster 50 series with a 2.5" tail pipe, just wondering if you guys think thats a good idea. (i like the rumble but, I do not wanna be too loud). Looks like I will wait alittle longer to get clear corners.

I would also like to apologize for how I have acted recently. My maturity level isnt quite there yet. Sorry to Alpha for jumping on her case for no reason and Muskrat, were fighting next time the group gets together :) (I am joking).

Well then, the bumper's yours Doug. I can deliver it one of these days, mainly 'cause I'm interested in seeing what your truck looks like in its current condition.

RoadEnforcer, going elite is very nice, not so much for the cool things you get (Like picture posting and an avatar) but for the fact that its paying back for what you get out of this board. Think of it this way, how much money have you saved on things that you found on this board to be much cheaper (or free in many cases) to fix or upgrade your truck?
As for the upgrade on the truck, it's all about the Flomaster.

Oh yeah people I made a Thread for the Fall Carlisle in october 3-5. All kind of cars are gonna be there and last time I was there for one of those it was amazingly HUGE!!!! Please post if you are interested on that thread so we can get it going. This is for 4x4 or street x's... we gotta show off infront of the ricers.

Go with the flowmaster, Tom! You heard mine-that's exactly what it would sound like on yours, since we have the same engine..

I think I'll go to the fall Carlisle as long as Lizard doesn't go: then I might actually have a chance of picking up an award , LOL

As for Elite, Rick runs this whole site out of his pocket and on donations from the rest of us..I like to think that
we're paying him back a little for providing us all with the opportunity to meet other explorers and learn more about our rides ;)

RE, No prob, sorry I jumped down you throat there. Anywho, I'll wait to say if I'll be able to make Carlisle, seems when I plan things, Murphy's Law kicks in:( I'm going to go Flowbastard, eventually, they sound real good, not too over powering (if that is a word)
Jeff, What did I do to you?:D
Matt, When might you be making a trip out to this neck of the woods? I want to be there to see the look on your face when you see Namitey's Exploded;)

Well then, the bumper's yours Doug. I can deliver it one of these days, mainly 'cause I'm interested in seeing what your truck looks like in its current condition.

bleh! I guess youd better make the trip soon the adjuster is coming out monday to look at it. I wonder what he/she is gonna say when they see i stripped everything off the front.

I'm not leaving my neck of the woods unitl my EZPass shows up in the mail. I've been waiting for like 2 weeks now, and I'm real ancy. Ahhh, how cool it will be to avoid all the long lines of all the suckas paying with cash!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by Muskrat
Jeff, What did I do to you?:D

Nothin', just picking on ya a little :D :p ;)

Back