• Register Today It's free!

New Guy

96SportFL

Reaction score
City, State
Cocoa, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 Sport
My names Steve. Been lurking for a while. Finally decided to register. I live in Port St. John, FL. I own a 96 Sport 2WD :banghead: Im not planning to go to far with the mods since its only 2WD. Right now it's got 33" BFG M/T that i managed to sqeeze into the fenders. Does it rub? Hell yeah, but not as bad as I thought it would. Here's my plans for the near future 3" BL, TT, WAR Shackles and a lock right for the rear end. Maybe someday i'll ryno line the interior and get some perry's for the front.

628956_1_full.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wellcome, most of us 2 wheel drive streeters have more mods than the big dawgs, never let that hold ya back, navigate the site with care, follow the rules and you will have a great time , 99.9 % of the moderators are very cool, but got a rogue on bourd that will cause you grief, be carefull, always wear a condom:)

Welcome! If you've been lurking around for a while then you already know you'll find all you need to find on an explorer and more. BTW: You fit 33's without a lift? 10.5's or 12.5's? Could you get a side picture. I am curious to how it looks.

spindlecone said:
Wellcome, most of us 2 wheel drive streeters have more mods than the big dawgs, never let that hold ya back, navigate the site with care, follow the rules and you will have a great time , 99.9 % of the moderators are very cool, but got a rogue on bourd that will cause you grief, be carefull, always wear a condom:)

Welcome aboard....

Are you saying that the rogue warrior is only 0.1%? Must be a California thing....

Welcome Steve to the most informative site around. I am going through the mod thing right now with my Explorer, it's a 2wd Eddie Bauer. Check out my worklog link in my signature to see more. I have spent way too much for mods, but what the hey, right? Ask for some advice anytime, there are some pretty smart guys on this site, and a dummie here and there too, LOL. But overall, you found the "BEST" Explorer site around by far.

Rogue Warrior, LOL. <^> hmmm.

Joey p., here's a side view. It's a crappy pic, but you get the idea. They are 33-12.50-15. My rear mono leafs are sagging more and more every day. I need to get some four door spring packs.

628956_2_full.jpg

Back