1. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

performance chips?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BeauNarro, September 22, 2012.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. BeauNarro

BeauNarro New Member

Hey y'all. I'm new here. I recently purchased a 2003 Explorer Sport Trac in excellent condition. I would like to increase my gas mileage. Does anyone know what is a good performance chip to install in the ECM that will help boost MPG's and HP?

2. Support EF

Special! - 2 Year Elite membership now through July 24 $20!

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. waskly

waskly Well-Known Member

City, State:
    Crooklyn NY!
    driving habbits. change that, if it costs money the saving you will never recoup.

4. AlexSport'00

AlexSport'00 Active Member

Year, Model & Trim Level:
    GONE: 2000 Explorer Sport
    That was amazingly to the point. But it's true. The cost of those chips will be hard to recover... Driving habits really help though. I can get 20 when driving economically. Then I can get 14 when I drive hard.