Resetting CPU to stock on 2015 ExSport | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Resetting CPU to stock on 2015 ExSport

Lumpy315

Reaction score
City, State
Woodbridge Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Explorer Sport
I tuned my Explorer Sport and everything was fine. I went to reset to stock and the unit that I used to make the changes quit working. The company replaced the defective unit but now I need to tune my Explorer to stock because of the programmer being brand new. How do I reset the computer without going to the dealership to do it. The tuner was Hypertech Max Energy2.0

I take it the company did not save your stock file. We try to always have the stock file on backup just for this situation or if device gets stolen. But if they do not have it they should still have a stock file to put in. I would see if they have someone else's stock tune for you. Hopefully this helps you and if not let me know I will see if any other possibility for you.

I take it the company did not save your stock file. We try to always have the stock file on backup just for this situation or if device gets stolen. But if they do not have it they should still have a stock file to put in. I would see if they have someone else's stock tune for you. Hopefully this helps you and if not let me know I will see if any other possibility for you.
Is there a way to reset my computer easily? I should have gone with your product but I was looking for gas mileage. I work for the US Govt. and commute about 60 miles a day and was looking for better mileage. I'll might try your tuner after reading the all the great reviews I've read.

Back