Some Saleen Show Pics

FrankRizzo

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Los Angeles, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
330 XLT
Here's me and the only other Explorer entered. The Grey XP8 is supercharged, and has the 13" brakes. (It was a Saleen factory demo car). It had For Sale signs in the window. Believe it or not, in the background is the Expedition that won the "Ford SUV" class. It was Riced out with bags and "procarprts.com" stickers in the windows.
playa.jpg

Here's something you dont see everyday....
Spoil.jpg

Here's an early Saleen. Note the custom license plate.....
96Sal.jpg

Here's a shot of the inside of the assembly line:
Factory.jpg

S7
s7.jpg

I'll try to post more later...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

that last car is SO SWEET!!! sounds like a ton of fun!

man, sometimes i wish i lived in Cali... and whats up with the 95-97 saleen with the 98-up bumper? they didnt make them that way, did they? i cant picture them selling one that you gotta bend the **** out of your plate to make work...

Frank, I saw your truck there. Nice ride.

Did you check out the Cobra down by the band/food area? Sweet!

Do you know what that dark blue mustang was inside the building near the pit stop competition area was? I couldn't see any signs on it.

It was cool to see so many Fords there.

WOW! nice pics, Rizzo! That gray factory Saleen looks gorgeous..I've never seen one in that color before...(Yours looks great too ;) )

Anybody know how hard it would be to find the Saleen bumper skirts like that red one has? Or is that a whole bumper?

Sheesh..we never get anything like that over here on the East Coast....just a brand new one of a kind GT40 :D (sorry about the chain link fence)

Attachments

• gt40.jpg
    gt40.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 296

I gots me a couple more pics of the red XP8 cuz I never seen one before.

I'll try to post them on this thread this weekend.

all i can see are four boxes with red x in each. frank, would you be kind to email me those pics? my email is n2knee2380@aol.com. thanks!

Back