• Register Today It's free!

Sorry about my last thread

Slick

Reaction score
City, State
Arizona
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Sport 2wd
I apologize to everyone on the board for my last post about getting my car getting broken into. I realize I shouldn't have said what I said, however I do know that it was hispanic people who did it. I had just found out about it and understandably quite pissed off at the time, which is why I said what I said. I have respect for people of every race, however when this happens for the 2nd time and i've heard it from many others, it just angers me, because I know they aren't doin anything besides this to make money. U guys can think whatever you want about me on this board. However if u were in my position I doubt u would be calm and orderly about it. Once again there is no excuse for what I said other than I was angry, So I apologize.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by Slick
U guys can think whatever you want about me on this board.

I think you are cool.
It takes maturity to publicly admit you were wrong and appolojise. More people need that level of integrity.

I am sure we all would be rich if we had a nickle for every time we have said some thing we have regretted.

Thanks man. Most of us know you didn't mean anything by it to those other than the thiefs. I just wanted to shut the thread up before it got out of hand.

I'm sure many if not all of us have gotten angry at someone and accidentally said something predjudicial and derogatory. Happens to the best of us. Don't sweat it, and I hope everything gets taken care of.

dude, i hate you.

Ya well i hate u too. and i gave the guys that jacked my stuff ur address

i know the feeling my company truck has been hit 3 times in my drive way for my work tools ..which don't amount to much.....but they were still my tools ....but then the low life that does this...i wander how much does he value his life? i quess not much..i'd love to get me some chrome rims with the baby moon hub caps for my x ...but some one would probly rip them off..i hate to say this but keep it simple and they'll leave your truck alone...

haha that was funny... not his thread.. him and expo 5 0

Don't be sorry.

You have every right to be pissed. You have every right to blame somebody.

All this political corectness makes me wanna puke. If you live in an area that has more Brown people then White People, then there is a higher percentage that they did it.

If you where to say "Those damn Rednecks", I would not get mad. There are some bad Honkeys out there.

Everybody has a bit of hate in them. It is impossible to like everybody.

i totally missed the thread that you are talking about. Is it still around? If so can i have a link to it? It sounds pretty interesting.

Originally posted by oldschool4life
Everybody has a bit of hate in them. It is impossible to like everybody.

The way to deal with that is to hate everybody, but equally.

Quote - The way to deal with that is to hate everybody, but equally.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, every hate is different.

Originally posted by 99explorer5.0
i totally missed the thread that you are talking about. Is it still around? If so can i have a link to it?

Found it for you (in the Ranger Forum for some reason :confused: ):

Dead Link Removed

Thanks ... now i know what all the fuss is about. Sorry to hear about your system. I am not mexican so i am not offended. But if you had said a handsome portuguese guy stole your **** then i would have been offended. :D

I am not mexican so i am not offended. But if you had said a handsome portuguese guy stole your **** then i would have been offended. :D

That's so sweet. I didn't know you fought for the rights of handsome Portuguese guys. It's a random group to support, but at least you're supporting someone.

:p

Well i am the Handsome Portuguese guy that i am supporting.

I don't follow :confused:

:D :D :D

Hey Slick, anyone can be a racist, but it takes a man to appologize for what he said. Good job!!:D

You dont follow? He was making talking trash about mexicans ... it did not offend me because i am not mexican. But if he were to talk about handsome portuguese guys then i would be offended because i am a handsome portuguese guy. I dont know how much clearer i can make it.

So do we pick on the ugly ones? :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You dont follow? He was making talking trash about mexicans ... it did not offend me because i am not mexican. But if he were to talk about handsome portuguese guys then i would be offended because i am a handsome portuguese guy. I dont know how much clearer i can make it.

I got ya. Notice all the :D's in my posts

Back