• Register Today It's free!

Thank you forum members!

jedimike

Reaction score
City, State
Bremerton, WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Limited (ordered)
I picked up my new Explorer last night and today I'm feeling very grateful to the members of this forum. During the two months I had to wait, I was able to find savings of over $2000 and found invaluable information about my new truck.

I found out I qualified for X-plan (disabled vet), I ordered and received a $750 personal incentive and was able to use the $1000 incentive that was expired.... all from the knowledge I gained here.

I also have to recommend my dealer, Parr Ford. These guys are awesome and provided me the best buying experience I have ever had despite the two month wait.

For those of you still waiting... don't give up. The Explorer you receive is well worth the wait. This is an amazing vehicle.

That's great news Mike! Congrats on the new Ex! :party:

You're going to love your new vehicle. I'm almost into 1 month of ownership myself and everyday I get more and more impressed with the vehicle, and as yourself I have enjoyed the helpfulness and great information source the community in this forum brings.

And thank you for your service to our country. :salute: It is very nice to know that Ford acknowledged your service by throwing a little incentive your way.

Congrats on your new Ex! And thank you for sacrificing yourself to defend our country ... I work as a program manager for a program that hires Vets, and am always overwhelmed when they talk about their experiences. So thank you ...

Back